Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Non-League Football 2023/34

Just now, adam said:

1pm pitch inspection so that will definitely off. Absolutely chucking it down in coalville at the moment.

There's basically a massive rain cloud engulfing England until about 7pm so we're done for. I wish they'd just play it at Newbridge behind closed doors and get it done with at this stage haha

5 minutes ago, adam said:

1pm pitch inspection so that will definitely off. Absolutely chucking it down in coalville at the moment.

They need to do something. We're gonna end up with a right back log of league games. I wonder if they can play it tomorrow as its dry?

40 minutes ago, adam said:

They need to do something. We're gonna end up with a right back log of league games. I wonder if they can play it tomorrow as its dry?

I think this will be an option. Banbury pushed back the Trophy game last season by 24-hours to get it on.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I wish they'd just play itat Newbridge behind closed doors and get it done with atthis stage haha
If they do that I’m breaking in. I’m not losing my consecutive games streak for anything.

Edited by Gary Eatfood
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

If they do that I’m breaking in. I’m not losing my consecutive games streak for anything.

I'm sure if you ask nicely, Stacey will let you carry the water bottles :D 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, filbertway said:

There's basically a massive rain cloud engulfing England until about 7pm so we're done for. I wish they'd just play it at Newbridge behind closed doors and get it done with at this stage haha

This was Newbridge today 🤣

IMG-20240102-WA0006.jpg

• Haha 1

On 23/12/2023 at 00:01, Leicesterpool said:

Kings Lynn Town in trouble now apparently another club that could fold. They only reformed i think 2011. Another club chasing the dream and not learning from mistakes.

They are ridiculously living beyond their means, full time squad - not hybrid - at Step 2 and attendances barely over 1k.

23 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Ginnelly left Nuneaton then. Interested to see if there is some progress forthcoming 

About time... its said the landlord as vendetta against him. He refused to do business with the club whilst he was still involved. Gone into bit of mardy social media. Already had a few rants at supporters on facebook. 

On the management front his record isnt great. In the time hes been in charge the team just haven't looked good enough to go up. Last season he screwed a huge chance to get boro promoted in the play off final. Which as cost us alot this season.

Edited by Leicesterpool

9 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

The real Coalville turned up at Redditch today with a thouroughly deserved 4-3 win. We needed to win today to have any hopes of making the top 5 IMO.

The winning goal from Terrell Pennant was an incredible solo run.

Pennant needs to be starting regularly, don’t know how he’s ended up on the bench again recently 

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

Pennant needs to be starting regularly, don’t know how he’s ended up on the bench again recently 

I'll have a guess lol

Stevo devastated he's got to start using him again... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

His form took a dip around the end of November, and yeah, Stevo hardly needs much of an excuse to replace him with Shaw.

It doesn't look like we'll see much more of Ash Chambers this season. He's been struggling with injury for almost a year now. I've heard we're after a target man.

• Like 1