Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

Just now, MPH said:

EVANS?!?! Ricky P?!?

very risky having Evans with his first game back being Liverpool with all the pace they have to offer.

Anymore risking then playing the 2 CB who shipped 5 against the mighty Fulham and should have conceded 5 agasint Everton.

The optimism i’ve had all day is gone. A half fit right back, a midfield that cant run and is full of mistakes. Yeah we’re down without a whimper. 

Edit - just noticed Evans as well. Whos not fancied it all season. What a joke. 4-0 down at HT.

Edited by Dames

Thought we'd go three at the back with Barnes and Vardy up front, I'm surprised, I wondered whether or not Evans would be back in but it is a massive gamble with his fitness and injury proneness, not sure why Soumare is still in either.

2 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Cags clearly injured, I like the defence. Would’ve liked kdh over ndidi but other than that probs the best we could put out atm

Same. Soyuncu clearly missing for a reason. I'd have picked the same as you

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I'm walking down to the stadium and seeing that has made me think about turning around and going back to my car. :frusty:

I'm in the bar and my brother's on his way, I am so tempted to just go home. 

Absolutely gutted this is the line up that is seen as the best we have. Seriously, what have we become? 

Just now, Dames said:

The optimism i’ve had all day is gone. A half fit right back, a midfield that cant run and is full of mistakes. Yeah we’re down without a whimper. 

Yea I just looked straight at the midfield. He hasn’t learnt his lesson and they’ll just wander and meander around like headless chickens 

Evans-Cags should have been an automatic pick with their prior relationship, surely. If we were safe I get prioritising the guy that's staying but, I mean. For a while after the world cup, Faes was Liverpool's top scorer ffs lol

Probably would have gone KDH > Bouba for this one as well tbf. Ah well.