Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

The worst thing is I genuinely think they are trying but just aren’t anywhere near the fitness levels required. 

Most unfit team in the league by a country mile. That trip to Dubai in December was a piss up 100%. 

• Like 1

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Someone put images/video of that second Liverpool goal on here please.

Incensed at that. It was offside comfortably but they manipulated the angles/timing to ensure Liverpool got given the goal. 

Thought the same tbh.. seemed to wait until Evans foot appeared..  but pass had already been initiated.. tbh saves waiting another 45 mins.. game over season over 

I have never seen a team with such a good chance of staying up surrender that chance so pathetically. 

At this point even Vardy isn’t exempt. Cowards the lot of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wymsey said:

One of the groundsmen does my Stepfather' place, and said that Tielemans' had tried to get his agent to get a move elsewhere.

Tbh, will be very surprised if both him and Maddison stay.

I imagine Youri his agent and the groundsman are all in the same gossip circles, so this adds up imqho

Absolutely rotten these players. I don't care who we are playing, we should be fighting for our lives and chasing everything and covering every blade of grass. We are just going down with no fight and no passion. I can't stand Rodgers and he shoulders a lot of blame for the state the club is in but these players are an absolute disgrace!

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Got a totem pole stood in a perennially offside position, a midfield three who eat custard for every meal, a centre half who last played when it was called the Carling Premiership and a bloke next to him who chases after the ball like a dog in a park.

You have to say it's not looking great

😂

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

The best part about watching Liverpool tear us a new arsehole is that it doesn't hurt any more.  Go ahead and keep banging more goals in, doesn't hurt! 

Already gaping ain't we 🤣