Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

What an inspired team selection, doesn't say at all incompetent back pass and lose possession for Liverpool's third after 20 minutes. Oh and how long before Evans is subbed off? No mendy, no KDH, get in the bin. 

1 minute ago, Staffs Fox said:

Apart from including Mendy I really don’t know what else Smith can do! It’s not his fault the squad is shit!

Obviously Cags is injured and so is KDH. So what else can he do?

The Foxestalk select XI would no doubt get their arses kicked so you are right its not who he picks its whether they are prepared to give it their very best shot.

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

The optimism i’ve had all day is gone. A half fit right back, a midfield that cant run and is full of mistakes. Yeah we’re down without a whimper. 

Edit - just noticed Evans as well. Whos not fancied it all season. What a joke. 4-0 down at HT.

You had optimism? What gave you that?!

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

It's the hope that kills you.

Genuinely thought there might be a reaction today but the inclusion of Evans who hasn’t fancied it all season is the nail in the coffin. More of the same. 

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Yea I just looked straight at the midfield. He hasn’t learnt his lesson and they’ll just wander and meander around like headless chickens 

Cant get my head around it, we’ve needed energy for weeks and Tielemans and Soumare do not provide that. 

• Like 1

Only hope is get the ball to madders and hope he feeds vardy.. that midfield is woeful.. tielmanns is slow, the other 2 can't pass.. unfit Evans and Ricky p.. terrible team.. 0-3 half time.. assume cags unfit 

Watch Henderson carry the ball all the way from his half into our box while Soumare jogs 5 metres behind him. 

Castagne will give away a penalty and also be way out of position like always, giving their attackers all the space they need.