Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

1 minute ago, 21st Century Fox said:

And to think Rodgers won't have the stain of relegation on his CV.

It is a lot to do with him 

and the mindset he installed into this side. Not going to blame smith at all 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

I think having watched that half of football, I'm of the opinion Top needs to sell, everything about what we are seeing is lazy from the Board, Manager, players its stale and has been for some time, we are a Mess from top to bottom.

See you all in the Championship, I fear for our fortunes there if we continue on this trajectory, please Top sort the mess out or sell up. 

4 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Tielemans is gone anyway and the other two were part of the three that made me put in almost all. The third being Iheanacho.  

DIdn't know about that as I was a bit out of the loop but I'm pretty certain that we're losing all of our best players this summer. This is going to be fun in the Championship.

20 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Are you blind

quite possibly. Couldnt  see it from the angles I was getting on my tv, looked clearly off 

Doesnt matter either way. As soon as the 1st went in, it was over 

Edited by Lambert09

1 minute ago, 21st Century Fox said:

And to think Rodgers won't have the stain of relegation on his CV.

This is the biggest crime of the season after the shit show he has made us produce and picking ward and amarty for no reason at all 

This rot has been setting in for a couple of years. Let’s take relegation as an opportunity (and no that doesn’t mean Dean S in charge) and get a progressive young manager (sorry not you Scott Parker) to rebuild.