Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

What difference is that going to make now FFS!!!...

Beyond caring.

Really really dislike these players!!!!!

Minutes in mendys legs. 

Point at Newcastle and beat West Ham might be enough.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Balj said:

This rot has been setting in for a couple of years. Let’s take relegation as an opportunity (and no that doesn’t mean Dean S in charge) and get a progressive young manager (sorry not you Scott Parker) to rebuild.

We need a clear out, and relegation while not ideal it does give us a chance to sort things out inside the club without having to spend ridiculous amounts 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Said it loads of times, I don't know what's happened to him but he's checked out of football. 

I heard he had/has personal problems. If true, he should take a break from football. He's been so poor for 18 months. 

Today 2 years ago we won the FA Cup, after knocking out Chelsea, Soton, Man United and Brighton in the process, and conceding two goals in the entire run. 

In November, just before the World Cup, we eased to a win at West Ham in a game we could've won 4-0.

I do not buy for a second this idea that this squad would be doing well simply to stay up, as both managers have now intimated. The fact that this belief has been allowed to take hold is astonishing.