Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Detroit Blues said:

I just worry that we haven't quite hit rock bottom yet. There's no reason to believe that suddenly we'll turn it around in the championship.

Exactly. Any whom do stay will think they can just walk the championship.

And that will not happen..it's a tough old slog

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MancFox24 said:

Gakpo miscontrols the ball by 20 yards and is still the first to pick it up. Says all you need to know about our defensive shape

My thoughts exactly.. slow weak no football intelligence 

• Like 1

Just now, Tuna said:

Can anyone name a team worse than us in the Premier League, ever?

Were 11 points Derby this bad?

11 points Derby had RAMpant Paul Jewell starring in sex tapes n all, at least there was some spirit, some character.

As we well know a sex tape can really make a season special – no chance of it with this lot, pathetic

1 minute ago, Trent Steel said:

i hoped Talksport would substitute that cvnt murphy at half time, but they didnt

hope they dont make CL , which they wont, then he can go and cry into his eccles cakes

I can’t stand his biased drunken opinions 

Just now, Tuna said:

Can anyone name a team worse than us in the Premier League, ever?

Were 11 points Derby this bad?

Derby 1 win all season was horrific, the worst part about us is thinking about the performances like Forest 4-0, away at Villa, home to Spurs and a few others before the World Cup were we actually looked like a really good team.