Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Smith is out of his depth. Hasn't got a ****ing clue.

Yep. Not his fault we’re going down of course, but this is a shambles 

I was Rodgers out by mid-autumn. To be clear, we should have sacked him in January at the latest or, ideally, before the World Cup

But I wonder if, having decided not to sack him by March, Top might have been better keeping him and at least having a manager motivated to keep a relegation off his CV rather than this aimless drift 

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Why is Adam Saddler still here get rid of the man, can't stand his face 

Ha seeing him was quite triggering!

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Dean Smith has to go.

He has to go.

Least make some changes to try alter course of game.

Just sit there and do nothing and talk with 5 assistants

Those first 2-3 games we had some spells where we didn't rip up trees but look somewhat committed, with massive individual errors, we've gone backwards, errors continuing and effort is minimal across the pitch. Think he needs a proper rebuild with a championship club that he can sink 4-5 years into, good god I hope it's not us. 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

On the plus side we've only gotta watch these bunch of frauds play two more games

If relegation is confirmed after Newcastle why wouldn't we at least pick a couple youth players for the west ham game?