Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

Tete for Barnes? Really?

Smith proving beyond a doubt that he is also thick as f**k and his services will not be required next season. 

Is there a single employee at the club bar the groundsman that we actually want back next season? I think not. 

Hearing the Liverpool fans singing has just made a feeling of jealousy kick in. How long has it been since we could enjoy a game of football as a collective. Look forward to your team playing, knowing they play well.

The football has been dire for a long while, but the feeling around the club, stadium etc has been horrendous. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

I just worry that we haven't quite hit rock bottom yet. There's no reason to believe that suddenly we'll turn it around in the championship.

Never mind we can unleash Vesty in the Championship so all is not lost 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Simonb said:

How have forest kept a massive squad happy and hungry to fight for survival.. yet our small squad seem uninterested and a group on (crap) individuals

Because they've got a manager who can motivate his team and they haven't got half a squad out of contract.

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Remember when the Ndidi and Tielemans pivot was literally the envy of the league/most of Europe.

What the hell has Brendan done to them? 

Brendan Rodgers improves young players

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

He keeps choosing these bad players though? 

Ya he isnt the man going forward thats for sure. But still think if they cared we could have gotten a result against everton.

Just now, BigGibbo said:

Tete for Barnes? Really?

Smith proving beyond a doubt that he is also thick as f**k and his services will not be required next season. 

Is there a single employee at the club bar the groundsman that we actually want back next season? I think not. 

Don't tempt fate. Rudkin's probably drafting his contract 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wycombe Fox said:

Tete? I’ve seen a better Brazilian on my Mrs f*nny

The worst Brazilian since Stevie Wonder's missus trusted him with the Veet.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lionator said:

Because they've got a manager who can motivate his team and they haven't got half a squad out of contract.

Yea.. was hypothetical but I did write it like I was asking haha

100m down the drain if relegated.. should've just offered them all a million each to stay up.. soon win games then

I thought fair play daka and tete... then i realised he was putting square players in round holes, 4 f sake give vardy some help, free up barnes a little by having width on the left and right ....but no.. this guys just as much of a dic% as rodgers