Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

Just now, StanSP said:

How many games have we lumped the ball up to a lone centre-forward up against a giant CB pairing this season lollol 

Sunday League stuff.

Laughable, no striker in the squad over what 5ft11 lol

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Can't wait to see the back of Maddison to be honest. 
For the sheer amount he gets the ball he produces absolutely nothing of value relative to the time on the ball. 

He’s the chap at 5 aside or 11s that insists on dribbling round everyone twice rather than just beating one person and playing someone in with a simple pass.

Infuriating.

• Like 1

Just now, Cincinnati Fox said:

Every team is fitter and faster than us. And that’s down to Rodgers!

I’ve been saying this for 3 years. Its amazing how little has changed.

Just now, jim5000 said:

To be fair to Deano, our squad is rotten and full of out of form, disinterested, and unfit players, all on an 18 month downward funk and chronically mismanaged.

There really isn’t much he could have turned round in 2-3 weeks.

Can't be fair to "Deano". He started Youri and Soumare after the shit show they've given us the last few games 

• Like 1

I just want someone to absolutely fly into a 50/50 challenge, show something… you might not want to be here and I don’t expect you to care like we do, but have some professional pride in yourselves for Fuchs sake

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Obviously not the only issue given we play football like we're buffering, but Iheanacho getting injured against Leeds has proper done us hasnt it

Definitely hasn’t helped at all tbf 

He looked the only one anywhere near up for the fight