Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

Ooooft this is gonna be painful. No protection on the flanks, 2 midfielders that will get absolute ran over and a DM that looks completely broken. Throw in an injury prone oldie at the back who hasn't played for about 5 years. What can go wrong.

Feel sorry for mendy as he has actually been the most consistent when played this season. They can get beat we just need to be able to not concede 3 in the first half hour which isn’t likely 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Don't get the love for KDH. Pretty much a shoe in for Rodgers each week and we were garbage then, so what is going to change with him in the midfield now. 

He adds some much needed intensity to the midfield imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jv1 said:

How has he possibly watched the Everton game and then picked that midfield 3 again - absolutely pathetic - get in the bin 

Staggering isn't it? 

That said, Mendy aside, I thought Monday's selection was just about our best xi. So shows you what I know.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Which minute does Ndidi give a penalty away? 

what a fu.ken disaster of a player

or which minute would he make a mistake by passing back to our CBs who then loses the ball because of the Liverpool press?

or which minute would our other players make a mistake because Ndidi goes into hiding behind a Reds player giving our other players one less player to pass to, resulting in some mistake that leads to a goal, while Ndidi will wave his hands signaling why the hell did they make that mistake?

Just now, Md9 said:

Feel sorry for mendy as he has actually been the most consistent when played this season. They can get beat we just need to be able to not concede 3 in the first half hour which isn’t likely 😂

Probably the only player that's not made a cock up

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Which minute does Ndidi give a penalty away? 

Or a bet builder, does he give it away for having his arm stretched out for no rationale reason or for clumsily taking Salah out when he’s running AWAY from the goal 👀

Psychologically, I've seen us as a championship side for months. So-much-so, I dont see this as a relegation scrap, more over a cup game, where we have been drawn against a premier league side. 

Of course, there is much, much more riding on it, so I guess it's my defence mechanism, even a denile of our dire situation.

6 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Well l. Enjoy the last but one game of the season in the premier League. If you can. This has got a mauling written all over it!!

Do you mean last but one home game, or have I somehow missed a game... because I'm sure we've got 3 left to suffer through ...

Heard on RL that Dean Smith had no idea who the out of contract players were before he joined. I smell BS on that anyway. But if it is true, I guess he’s just been told that Cags is off? 😂

Smith confirming he doesn't want the job after we drop, that midfield is tried, tested, and failed already.

If we lose this, its curtains, we need miracles tonight, i only hope old Vards, Ricci P are fired up for this one, and Johnny Evan's time off for injury has been productive. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, les-tah said:

No point in moaning. Based on this season there is no combination that wins this game 🤣 just let it go

We beat Spurs and Villa when Mendy was in the team. Then he was dropped and we play sh.t again.