Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

Just now, Simonb said:

Goal difference..  apparently its worth a lot when you lose every game.. just useless 

8 goals conceded in 2 matches. It’s almost as if we don’t want our goal difference to keep us up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moseeds said:

We look like amateurs precisely because they're not shit

That's not what I meant. They've not been clinical this game, they've been well below their best. I said I hate them not that they're shit.

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

He’s shown he’s not the right man. Genuinely think, and I hate to say it, BR may have done better. 

Was too late to sack him.. and without a plan even worse.. agree with you should've just stuck with 

Just now, bmt said:

That's not what I meant. They've not been clinical this game, they've been well below their best. I said I hate them not that they're shit.

Ie this could have been 8 0 if they were playing as well as they could and sometimes do

Maddison has been awful in this game. 

So much ability. 

The decision making of a friggin goldfish. 

Release the ball, it’s a bloody team game. 

1 minute ago, Ashdav86 said:

Doesn't seem that long ago we had just won the fa cup had a new training ground and were looking forward to a ground extension

This is a unmitigated disaster

Ground extension bulls**t shows just how much they had their eyes off the ball.

I'm so angry.

It’s alright, Alan Smith says Maddison has kept going in difficult circumstances. He’s absolutely gutted that he’s going to be playing in the champ……ions league on an absolute wedge while we rot. Clown.