Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

ANYONE think we have a chance?

Or is it all gloom and doom?

And what side did everyone think we’d play? KDH has been getting pelters for months so I’m assuming most are happy he’s not involved?

🤷‍♂️

I can see us winning this ,just got a feeling about tonight 

Also a shame soyuncu and kdh injured. Soy would have been better next to evans and could have done with kdh energy even if his quality could be better. Shame Albrighton is out on loan he could have been a big help to us these last few games and would have given his all

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

No Mendy seems a bit arse, but this is seems like another strange one, especially with Wilf being a bit naff of late.

I just hope Smith will use his subs early and get Ndidi out of there for Mendy but not sure that will happen.

Evans and Faes against that Liverpool attack is an record waiting to happen. I can't see anything but a hammering here. BUT stranger things have happened, so screw it! Come on your beautiful foxes! Let's have them! 

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Injured. Along with KDH and the gutting news about Danny Ward injuring his finger 

This can’t be true because several posters have told us that the manager is a muppet and didn’t pick them because he wants to ruin everyone’s evening. The players’ fitness can’t possibly have anything to do with it, surely? 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HitchinFox said:

"The reaction to the Leicester line up today hasn't been enitirely positive among the team's fans." 

Overheard that on radio just now. Someone's reading FT. 😂

Right though. It’s like not bothering with a midfield. Can’t imagine all 3 will hit form at the same time, just when we need them. Not happening. We’re going to get hammered. 

we’re going to win my precious, oh yes we are zis. 

Shut up, shut up. Argghhhhhh

• Haha 2

Guest BlueBrett
6 minutes ago, John rayner said:

I can see us winning this ,just got a feeling about tonight 

felt the same way before Leeds and Fulham...