Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Liverpool - Match Thread

Get the Birch into the dressing room (I don't mean a torturing, although....) and let him do the team talk. Better start it now as he does go on a bit! Tell them about Andy Peake, Gary Mac, Russell Osman, Lookman, Rowley and Chandler, be fearless, be proud of the badge, be brave, stick together and don't girr'it to Wilf! :chant:

If Cags was out we needed to play a 3 with Souttar in there too. Drop Barnes and have Madders in behind Vards. (where just last week Smith admitted that he's most effective from there) sometimes I do wonder about our managers and coaching staff. Wtf happens in training! 

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

I just hope Smith will use his subs early and get Ndidi out of there for Mendy but not sure that will happen.

It seems Smith is one of those managers that thinks a defensive midfielder has to be tall. We've seen that is total nonsense with Kante.

• Like 2

Just now, Chico1958 said:

F**k all this negativity..................... I'll be back when we've lost  :wave:

Negativity or realism?? Id say 90% will still be here after weve lost but the likes of Soumare, Ndidi scares me, theyre shite

I think Deano isn't the answer, but not sure we would have fared any better with anyone else, let's just get this over with, Liverpool 1 up within 12 minutes, we will attempt to get back into the match 4 mins before half time, get nothing, come out second  half concede another within 12 minutes, make changes with 10 mins left, score a goal, followed by lots of wild shots all direct at their Goalie, no power, and a couple of wild row z shots, then 94th Minute Wout will score another OG.

Final score Leicester 1 Liverpool 3, then listen to some Pre- scripted crap about how hard they worked all week ready for this and how dissapointed they all are, Smith will say it was a spirited performance against tough opposition, and how they will be turning their attention to the Newcastle match.

Jurgen Klopp will be smiling, all over the place, still hung over with the rest of the team from the Euro vision song contest Liverpool team get together in the club bar cant wait 😂

Soumaré and Tielemans! - Smith was a poor choice for a relegation battle. He can't have seen either of them in action - it's a damning fact that he's ignorant of the need to keep both out of the team. Just seems to be aping Rodgers. Evans is just a huge risk. Mendy should walk into the team. Smith has really done nothing to shake up and galvanise things. Most of us on here could select a better XI. I'm seething.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Anymore risking then playing the 2 CB who shipped 5 against the mighty Fulham and should have conceded 5 agasint Everton.

this is an entirely appropriate and well reasoned response.

im just getting my excuses in early, that’s all.