Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Protests tonight?

We will be clapping them off again and there will be kids begging for their shirts 

Id have a bit of respect if someone had a sign saying "maddison can I have your shirt... because you clearly dont want it "

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

2/3 will leave early of the last 3rd, half of it will boo. The other half will do over the top exaggerated claps to show everyone how much of a better fan they are. When in reality they should **** off. Preferably taking Pearsons advice. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Wonder if there’s a likelihood of protests tonight?  Must be so toxic in the stands

also seen a lot of other fan bases saying they can’t believe we aren’t being more vocal about our situation, and I completely agree. 

Edited by JonnyBoy

18 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

How can you protest when you’re booked in for a full Monday night of punch fisting your keyboard to produce as many badly spelt swears as possible? 😂 

Feking up the spelling is the only way to get profanities published without asterisks on this family-friendly forum, though. 

• Haha 1

Im going to march down to the local home depot in a rage with my tim hortons coffee and a 20 pack of timbits. Im then going to empty the coffee and timbits onto the parking lot and scream fcuk you unfit to wear the shirt tossers

I will then apologize profusely to everyone who heard my comments by saying sorry  1000 times in 2 minutes like a real canadian.

24 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Why on earth would they organise this when we’re about to be relegated, it’s like they live on a different fvcking planet.

How about the £450 signed Ward shirt that's been for sale for months now. They're not exactly in touch with the fanbase are they?

• Haha 3