Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Protests tonight?

Just now, nathan. said:

The happy clappers will be gone after relegation.

Really hope so. The people who still go and applauded the absolute shit we've been served up are as bad as Rodgers, the players and the board. Whilst we are are grateful for what the club has achieved over the past 7 years, that doesn't mean we should now accept the absolute shit show we've become. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

There was notably more security on the perimeter of the pitch tonight. 

Yeah noticed that but once one gets on that’s it haha. Last invasion has gotta be Doncaster when we won the championship? But yeah I wouldn’t be surprised to see an army of stewards now for West Ham 

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Fan base loves King Power more than the badge.

I remember when all the season ticket stuff around COVID was going on and there was people jumping on here "paid my £70 as soon as I could". It was like you couldn't criticise anything KP do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluefoxsam said:

Yeah noticed that but once one gets on that’s it haha. Last invasion has gotta be Doncaster when we won the championship? But yeah I wouldn’t be surprised to see an army of stewards now for West Ham 

Oh Showsec are rubbing their hands tonight with the order coming in tomorrow morning.

Bank holiday Sunday. 4.30 kick off. What could go wrong? 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1