Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue army 1988

From the current season ticket holders who is going to renew?

Will you renew your season ticket?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have not decided yet

Yes, 100%. 

It’s football, seasons like this just make our past, and further achievements even more special. 

Everyone has different circumstances, but if you’re not renewing, you can’t moan if/when we get promoted and you struggle for tickets 

I'll renew and will definitely do most aways at the start too.

Not going to lie tho, if we are shite by halfway I'll not be bothering with the longer distance aways.

I'll look forward to seeing more genuine, hard fought, proper football though... without being ruined by Var and all the other PL stuff you get bored of. I can't wait for 90% of our squad to **** off and hopefully have players who give a **** and who fans can get behind.

One worry for me is away ticket prices. Can expect to get fleeced next season at some places which historically have ripped fans off without the £30 cap like the PL have.

3 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I'll renew and will definitely do most aways at the start too.

Not going to lie tho, if we are shite by halfway I'll not be bothering with the longer distance aways.

I'll look forward to seeing more genuine, hard fought, proper football though... without being ruined by Var and all the other PL stuff you get bored of. I can't wait for 90% of our squad to **** off and hopefully have players who give a **** and who fans can get behind.

One worry for me is away ticket prices. Can expect to get fleeced next season at some places which historically have ripped fans off without the £30 cap like the PL have.

Didn’t know there wasn’t a cap o prices, that could be painful.

Surely you lose all away priority points if you don’t renew next year.

Just now, hackneyfox said:

Didn’t know there wasn’t a cap o prices, that could be painful.

Surely you lose all away priority points if you don’t renew next year.

Leeds will be the biggest piss takers of prices if they go down imo

Norwich used to be bad but looking at prices form this season they've charged away fans £30

QPR is £34/£36 and their away end is restricted view in a lot of places. Boro charging £32 and similar with Bristol C.

Some are mid £20s so hopefully most won't raise prices. Paying more than £30 I'll be very reluctant to pay

This is the club I have supported from a very young age. We have seen our team win the top 3 domestic honours (4 if you include the community shield). How many other supporters can say that about their teams. I will certainly be renewing my season ticket. I had a season ticket in League one. Football is a roller coaster ride and an escapism from day to day life. 

4 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Yep, renew.  I work dawn until dusk seven days a week and without football I would never leave work.

I enjoy seeing my mates.

If you want a guaranteed happy ending then go to the cinema is my thinking.

Well said! Or certain massage parlours :D

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yep, been looking forward to it for a while, quite a lot of positives about going down for me personally.

Same. 

I know it's one of those things only fans of championship teams say but, I think it's a better league. Not for the standard of football but for the competitiveness of the games. 

Obviously you want to get promoted to the Prem for the prestige and the money, that adds to it. 

• Like 1