Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

4 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Iversen

Souttar    Evans   Faes

Ricardo   Mendy  Soumare   Castagne

Maddison 

Vardy         Iheanacho 

Soyuncu for Faes .

Edited by Vindaloo FOX

7 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Smithies - ward cant save, iversen cant kick

Evans faes souttar

Ricardo mendy kdh kristiansen

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

No chance

I may be going slightly mad but I like your team - (possibly brign Cags back if fit) I was thinking of that formation myself - Also takes out our absolute recent midfield cack 

7 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Evans faes souttar

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

No chance

This is the best side we can put out in the current situation in my opinion, would just have Soyuncu in for Faes if fit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

I really don’t understand why fans would want to go and travel and watch these wasters on Monday fair play to you all tho! Hopefully the players give you your money back after they smash us 7 nil 

There's a mix of madness and loyalty I assume 

I'm going but I'm having my bumps checked on Tuesday 

Watching Newcastle play last night really brought home what I think we probably already knew - that our team has nowhere near the level of intensity, running, desire and damn right nastiness required to be successful in the PL. It was genuinely like watching a different sport being played compared to the passive and static nature of our "performances" this season.

1 hour ago, Mr Mister said:

Our only hope is that Newcastle go into this game with complacency and underestimate us. If that is the case, then we have a chance of winning.

Our only hope is that Newcastle go into this game with complacency and underestimate us. If that is the case, then we have a chance of keeping them down to around 3-0 

Im tempted to lump big on a Newcastle win, over 2.5 and Wilson to score anytime. That way any other result is a bonus but I wont feel as shit when the inevitable happens.

I normally have th worse betting luck ever so either that returns or I can pay for a holiday in the summer off of our predictable shitness. 

10 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Evans faes souttar

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

No chance

This is the set up we should have went with as soon as he came in. We would have defo got more points on the board if DS did this straight away