Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

10 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Smithies - ward cant save, iversen cant kick

Evans faes souttar

Ricardo mendy kdh kristiansen

Maddison

Vardy Iheanacho

No chance

Not sure about Kristiansen, lad looks like hes in pain whenever he runs. 

Id be tempted to drop Madders, hes going anyway so **** him. Play Nacho no 10 and Daka and Vardy. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr Mister said:

Our only hope is that Newcastle go into this game with complacency and underestimate us. If that is the case, then we have a chance of winning.

Our other hope is to go for sending offs - although this didn't work at Chelsea -  The spineless, useless twonks 

21 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Our other hope is to go for sending offs - although this didn't work at Chelsea -  The spineless, useless twonks 

Our players don't need to be tackled, they'll give the ball away. 

Our only hope is if Almiron and Bruno G do a Bowyer/Dyer!!! 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, tomtom said:

Our only hope is that Newcastle go into this game with complacency and underestimate us. If that is the case, then we have a chance of keeping them down to around 3-0 

Not sure how you underestimate us at the minute? this team seems to be able to underperform my lowest expectations weekly!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately I don't think Youri is bringing anything to the party in the number 8 role anymore, so with the injuries we still have, and the need for legs in midfield, and getting our highest goal scorers on the pitch, also getting some height in the team for set pieces I'd go for;

Iversen

Faes   Souttar  Evans

Ricardo Ndidi Mendy Castagne

Maddsion

Iheanacho    Barnes

KDH, Youri (for Madders) Tete, Vardy, Daka to come on as and when.

Oh, and don't let Iversen kick the ball long! quick pass to one of the back three to dispatch up pitch asap.

Try and shitehouse a draw from a Souttar header and defend like beavers

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Im tempted to lump big on a Newcastle win, over 2.5 and Wilson to score anytime. That way any other result is a bonus but I wont feel as shit when the inevitable happens.

I normally have th worse betting luck ever so either that returns or I can pay for a holiday in the summer off of our predictable shitness. 

Incoming-  lose 5-0 Wilson assisting all 5. Scoring none

2 hours ago, HybridFox said:

Gonna enjoy my day of sightseeing the city on Sunday. Then getting absolutely drunk before this one lol

Good thinking to be fully anaesthetised before this one 

Generally speaking I would say anything less than a 3 - 0 defect would be reasonable - Having to win the game just seems a completely ridiculous prospect 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Walkerfox said:

So Newcastle have to win on their final home game of the season, In front of a probably sold out stadium, during one of their greatest seasons ever, to confirm champions league? Is that right?

Oh my god. 

A great party to spoil 🤞

5 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

A great party to spoil 🤞

I went to a promotion party there once. They had just won Division 1 as it was then so had nothing to play for and we were in the play offs.  I thought we could go there and get something.  We were 6-0 down at half time!  Cole and Kelly (ex-Leicester) both had hat-tricks.  We lost 7-1 in the end and was the second time that season we had been humbled by that scoreline (7-1 Sheff Wed).

It would be hard to predict a win on Monday.  The Geordies are mental at the worst of times.  they will be apoplectic on Monday! See our spineless bunch of losers crumble within the first 10 minutes on what will be a long-suffering 90 mins which will probably seal our fate of Championship football.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

People at work saying have a good weekend. I actually can! We're not getting relegated until Monday lol

It'll be their Champions League Party and our Relegation Party - Who would have thought that a couple of years ago - makes you realise the golden opportunity the club has thrown away 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I went to a promotion party there once. They had just won Division 1 as it was then so had nothing to play for and we were in the play offs.  I thought we could go there and get something.  We were 6-0 down at half time!  Cole and Kelly (ex-Leicester) both had hat-tricks.  We lost 7-1 in the end and was the second time that season we had been humbled by that scoreline (7-1 Sheff Wed).

It would be hard to predict a win on Monday.  The Geordies are mental at the worst of times.  they will be apoplectic on Monday! See our spineless bunch of losers crumble within the first 10 minutes on what will be a long-suffering 90 mins which will probably seal our fate of Championship football.

Yes, it'll be like seeing the toughest kid in the school picking on the weakest. 

Lambs to the slaughter for our weak minded, little snow flake players - I'm putting my embarrassment threshold to max on Monday 

'On Tuesday nights. under the lights' 

'............Rotherham at home' 

'We're going Plymouth you're not'

We somehow against all odds win this. Then put in a pathetic performance against a second string West Ham last game of the season and get relegated.

Would be a perfect way to summarise the season. That glimmer of light that the players keep taking a big steamy piss on.

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Just realised something else. It’s probably in Maddison, Barnes and potentially Tielemans interest for Newcastle to win here. They’ve got little to reason to want us to win. 

Post match interview bingo of "the players gave it everything"

3 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Post match interview bingo of "the players gave it everything"

Very different circumstances, competition but keep remembering Pearson’s second reign. Similar attitude of player that Sven assembled. No real application, here for the pay day. 

He dropped the entire side for Palace away. Unfortunately we have a Rob Kelly tribute act in charge here who doesn’t have the balls and will continue to “double down” next week to get it right