Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

Noticed / reminded on MOTD clubs wearing next seasons kits. Personally hate it, much prefer for it to be a part of the new season rather than a televised advert for the product launch. Question is, will we and what will it be? 

This one seems appropriate:-

BBC556DE-420C-48FD-88EB-4F275ACBE02D.thumb.jpeg.4daa655a27858095580ddada6611f72d.jpeg

3 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Iversen
    Castagne Souttar Faes 

Ricardo Maddison Mendy KDH VK

Iheanacho Vardy

Rodgers tried Castagne in a back 3 once before, he was so bad the pundits in the studio highlighted him at halftime. Surely Evans, if capable of playing would be the option?

• Like 1

Just now, Lako42 said:

Genuinely if you have a ticket for this stay at home 

Judging by the amount of emails I've had from the club, nobody has bought a ticket.

Plus, if you stay at home, you'd arguably be closer to the pitch anyway.

When I went there a couple of seasons ago, I needed a sherpa to help me up to my seat.

• Haha 3

what i fear most about tomorrow night's game is not the enviable hammering we are likely to get (after the past few performances i am almost resigned to that) but having to listen to the match commentators go on for 90 mins about how much LCFC have fallen since we won the PL and FA cup....  seriously thinking about watching the game with the sound turned off.   

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan
45 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

If, and I know it's so remote it can barely be seen, we were to win at The Toon where would it rank in our all time greatest wins? 

I’ve had the same, masochistic, thought.

Given the context, it would have to be up with one of our biggest ever wins.

Newcastle are exceptional this season, while we are shite. As in, truly awful.

I’m expecting bookies odds of what? 9-2 for us to win? Maybe longer. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I’ve had the same, masochistic, thought.

Given the context, it would have to be up with one of our biggest ever wins.

Newcastle are exceptional this season, while we are shite. As in, truly awful.

I’m expecting bookies odds of what? 9-2 for us to win? Maybe longer. 

We're longer odds than 9 / 2 - looks to be closer to 7 / 1 - I think it's more like 100 / 1 in all honesty - we'll need 3 pens to score 1 and would need a sending off or two as well  

Normally I would say that we've had a whole week's rest, they had played on Thursday, we will be fresher. 

In reality we've had a whole week to worry about this game. Newcastle's confidence in sky high and they are a free scoring team. I can see Leeds winning today as well West ham had a tough game at AZ and with traveling. Let's hope they are positive by the win. 

It'll be a 9-0 mauling. Relegated. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

Just seen the training video they released in the build up to the game. ***k me, what a miserable bunch of t***s. They couldn't look more disinterested. Madders barely breaking a sweat and continues the mardy look he has perfected. 

To think this is the BEST clip the could find. https://www.lcfc.com/tv/3421288/city-train-ahead-of-north-east-trip?lang=en

9 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Just seen the training video they released in the build up to the game. ***k me, what a miserable bunch of t***s. They couldn't look more disinterested. Madders barely breaking a sweat and continues the mardy look he has perfected. 

To think this is the BEST clip the could find. https://www.lcfc.com/tv/3421288/city-train-ahead-of-north-east-trip?lang=en

They can’t wait to get out of the club. They’re not remotely motivated for tomorrow and will not show up.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

...wow, let us hope the performance does not match anything like what was portrayed on the video!!!

The lack of intensity and their disposition gives you little confidence that they will turn up.

Let's hope it is the calm before the storm?

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

Normally I would say that we've had a whole week's rest, they had played on Thursday, we will be fresher. 

In reality we've had a whole week to worry about this game. Newcastle's confidence in sky high and they are a free scoring team. I can see Leeds winning today as well West ham had a tough game at AZ and with traveling. Let's hope they are positive by the win. 

It'll be a 9-0 mauling. Relegated. 

When we played Everton on the Monday we’d had almost a week to recover, and Everton had played on the Thursday. You wouldn’t have known from seeing the running on the pitch. Absolutely zero desire from this bunch.

52 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I hate these bastards. They may think they’re bigger but this club gave each of them a career. Look at them. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Very common with the training vids the club puts out. Not sure why they don’t use clips that show a huge amount of effort (unless they don’t ever do that of course). 

Think we need some more old school coaches. I’ve got a CrossFit coach that rips into you the entire session and it helps keep you motivated, none of this ‘good good’ constantly.