Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Just seen the training video they released in the build up to the game. ***k me, what a miserable bunch of t***s. They couldn't look more disinterested. Madders barely breaking a sweat and continues the mardy look he has perfected. 

To think this is the BEST clip the could find. https://www.lcfc.com/tv/3421288/city-train-ahead-of-north-east-trip?lang=en

Bunch of mercenaries going through the motions whilst their agents whore them out behind the scenes. Hope every team every one of them goes to is infected with the complacent loser attitude they’ve all got 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Just seen the training video they released in the build up to the game. ***k me, what a miserable bunch of t***s. They couldn't look more disinterested. Madders barely breaking a sweat and continues the mardy look he has perfected. 

To think this is the BEST clip the could find. https://www.lcfc.com/tv/3421288/city-train-ahead-of-north-east-trip?lang=en

we got no chance, what a joke

They've got a lot of injuries from the Brighton game and I wouldn't be surprised to see them not risk players with knocks as there is another game after this. Could give us more of an advantage but whatever the team we need to be compact, aggressive and when we get chances to break to go full blooded and attack. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shailen said:

They've got a lot of injuries from the Brighton game and I wouldn't be surprised to see them not risk players with knocks as there is another game after this. Could give us more of an advantage but whatever the team we need to be compact, aggressive and when we get chances to break to go full blooded and attack. 

They’d rather risk players here and get the job done. They’re about to qualify for the CL and why would they not want to do that at home. 

They will start fast from minute 1

Assuming they play how they have been, this will done and dusted by half time.

These lot are absolutely rampant when they want to be. They score a lot of goals by capitalising on mistakes, like we did under Rodgers in his first 12 months.

Can we get relegated and take the record for heaviest loss in the league in one night.

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

They’d rather risk players here and get the job done. They’re about to qualify for the CL and why would they not want to do that at home. 

They'd rather get it done vs us definitely, but it's not must win for them and I don't think they'd risk players with knocks as there's a good chance they'd aggrevate the injury which could impact their champions league journey. They'll play their strongest team but imo only from those available players. 

1 hour ago, Cropwellfox said:

Bunch of mercenaries going through the motions whilst their agents whore them out behind the scenes. Hope every team every one of them goes to is infected with the complacent loser attitude they’ve all got 

Genuinely can see many clubs not wanting them - this fiasco is such a poor reflection on them, particularly their mentality

Just now, bongo92 said:

Looking forward to seeing iverson blaze every kick into touch

Well, if the balls constantly in the stands, they can't score, better than the wooden tops trying to play it out from our penalty area at every opportunity :colder:

Iversen

Ricardo Faes Soy Castange

Soumare Mendy

Youri                   Maddison

Nacho

Vardy

edit: if not fit Soy > Evans ... Nacho > Daka

Edited by whoareyaaa

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Genuinely can see many clubs not wanting them - this fiasco is such a poor reflection on them, particularly their mentality

Yea, I'm terrified that we're going to be stuck with more of them than we think - stopping us from buying new players due to their astronomically undeserved top 3rd Premier League wages. 🤬

16 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Iversen

Ricardo Faes Soy Castange

Soumare Mendy

Youri                   Maddison

Nacho

Vardy

Soy is injured, and i dont think you will see Nacho start for this.

• Sad 1

If I was manager, I'd never have gone with this kamikaze style as seen v Everton and Fulham and the surrender v Liverpool. 

I'd actually now use these fiascos as an excuse for a freak one off format at Newcastle. I'd play as many big, physically strong players as we have, square up to Newcastle and try to limp to 65 mins of negative tactics and only then look to open up. 

Iverson, big Dan at RB, Soutts, Faes, Evans, VK at LB 

Castagne, Wilf, then take your pic from Youri, Mendy, Praet or KDH 

Kels 

Just now, NasPb said:

Why not kelechi 

He wasn't in the training video released the other day. Smiths latest press conference said:

Iheanacho?

“Kelechi trained today and will be in full training on Saturday as well. No other issues."

KDH and Iheanacho play on Monday?

“If they get through training on Saturday. Ki is the biggest worry. Kel has done bits today. Ki hasn’t trained yet. Kel has ticked all the boxes. We’ve put him on fast forward, but needs must.”

We'll see. But its a risk and there is a big chance he will be off the pace.

1 minute ago, CountesthorpeFox1 said:

I’d also go Souttar and Evans. I think we will need Souttar size against these

Souttar is bloody slow though. His 5 minute cameo against liverpool he was left for dead twice. Newcastle will rip him a new one with their pace.

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Souttar is bloody slow though. His 5 minute cameo against liverpool he was left for dead twice. Newcastle will rip him a new one with their pace.

Agreed, but I think they are probably the most physical team in the league. The alternative option is Faes who let the ball bounce for Liverpool’s first game and you’re taught to not do that at Sunday league, which in turn created our collapse against them. 

either way, it’s a ‘worse of two evils’ situation and arguably they are as bad as each other haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I see Soumare is the latest player to be trotted about in the social media clips. Apparently the squad are confident and are on a mission! Haha what utter crap. Does anyone believe this propaganda anymore?

Not at all. But if they do turn it on serious fvcking questions need to be asked.

Personally I think it will be another towels on sunbeds performance.

41 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

If I was manager, I'd never have gone with this kamikaze style as seen v Everton and Fulham and the surrender v Liverpool. 

I'd actually now use these fiascos as an excuse for a freak one off format at Newcastle. I'd play as many big, physically strong players as we have, square up to Newcastle and try to limp to 65 mins of negative tactics and only then look to open up. 

Iverson, big Dan at RB, Soutts, Faes, Evans, VK at LB 

Castagne, Wilf, then take your pic from Youri, Mendy, Praet or KDH 

Kels 

You’re expecting Smith (who should be no where near managing at this level) to have plans. His management style is what you’d see in Div 2 back in the 90s. Handshakes. Pats on back. Keep it going. Passion.

We started  20 minutes v Liverpool well. Klopp saw an issue and changed it. We had no answer. He looked at his watch and that was it. 

Allison big kick up top wasn’t a fluke - it was a glaring error in the set up a truly elite manager picked within minutes of the game starting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Let’s hope they risk 3 or 4 players and they all break down - end up with 9 players which gives us a chance of a draw (the mighty Hammers to win today as they surely hate dirty Leeds) and then for them to play the reserves against us with a message from Moyes to not to be too hard on our powder puff players