Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Can the players all watch a replay of the Villa and Spurs games and remember they can beat teams and get wins

Basically Spurs we’re leading, a loose ball fell to Mendy about 20 yards out and he t****ed it in a way he’s never done before or since, surprising even himself, then Spurs being Spurs completely collapsed. Hard to force or replicate.

As for Villa I’m still baffled, was it one of there players stag nights the night before?

You’re right though, once ahead their confidence grows and they actually play some good stuff. Worth a try, they’ve had so much negativity, a reminder of positive outcomes can’t hurt.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Can the players all watch a replay of the Villa and Spurs games and remember they can beat teams and get wins

Well, v Spurs, if a replay was seen of that game,  Mendy was absolutely outstanding. Not just his goal. It was a Kante level of performance. 

His reward? Subbed on 65 mins. Dropped soon after. Then shunned by the new manager to the extent he can't even make the bench. 

Absolute joke

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Well, v Spurs, if a replay was seen of that game,  Mendy was absolutely outstanding. Not just his goal. It was a Kante level of performance. 

His reward? Subbed on 65 mins. Dropped soon after. Then shunned by the new manager to the extent he can't even make the bench. 

Absolute joke

It's scratch your head time really isn't it. 

If there was an outstanding performance of the season, Mendy's vs Spurs would be more than a contender - Maddison vs F*rest is about the only other excellent individual performance I can think of (Kelechi Vs Spurs probably as well) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It's scratch your head time really isn't it. 

If there was an outstanding performance of the season, Mendy's vs Spurs would be more than a contender - Maddison vs F*rest is about the only other excellent individual performance I can think of (Kelechi Vs Spurs probably as well) 

Agree. Madders away at Everton was excellent too. Faes and Big Dan at West Ham as a pairing. But slim pickings. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Absolute joke

Was at that game. Remember saying the the family that i had never seen anything like that Mendy performance. He was everywhere.

Then snubbed for man of the match and pretty much dropped after.

Can only presume Mendy does something evil in the dressing room?

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

iversen

amartey    souttar.  faes

Ricardo                                 castagne

Mendy. KDH

mads

Nacho.     Vardy

That’s the team for me… not exactly who I think is the best team… just who I think will actually try. 

Exactly...

we need players that play with heart. Forget Tielemans, Soumare, Praet and Ndidi ..... and we may just have a chance.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Barnes and Vardy as our attacking outlets provide zero confidence. 

Praying that Kelchi and Daka could form a front 2. It's a wildcard, but at least its something different.

...they will be playing on the counter, Barnes and Vardy are ideal for that!!!

• Like 1

Need to shit house this, fight, spoil and frustrate, not letting them get into any rhythm and flow and then look to hit on the counter. And not start with Tielemans and Soumare as a midfield pairing. Try and play nice and they’ll rip us apart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Need to shit house this, fight, spoil and frustrate, not letting them get into any rhythm and flow and then look to hit on the counter. And not start with Tielemans and Soumare as a midfield pairing. Try and play nice and they’ll rip us apart.

...do not count on Smith not to do this!!!

He seems to have only one style of play and perhaps the only name pre-printed on his team sheets is "Tielemans."

It will be same again.

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

He seems to have only one style of play and perhaps the only name pre-printed on his team sheets is "Tielemans."

It will be same again.

I fear it will be so :angry:

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

It will be same again.

This is it. 7:00 tomorrow. 

Soumare, Ndidi, Tielemans (c).

All hope vanishes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Agree. Madders away at Everton was excellent too. Faes and Big Dan at West Ham as a pairing. But slim pickings. 

Good call on Maddison at Everton - it was one of Youri’s best too from memory. Yes the chuckle brothers at West Ham too

4 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I bet people wish they were going to this one now ;) 

Why? Just because we have a chance now? We are still playing away at the 3rd best team in the league who have only lost twice at home all season, who are strong at the back and good in all areas. Us in terrible form are supposed to go there and win just because Leeds lost? I'd love to believe in this team but after watching this group for 18 months, I have zero faith they will even try let alone get a result.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Why? Just because we have a chance now? We are still playing away at the 3rd best team in the league who have only lost twice at home all season, who are strong at the back and good in all areas. Us in terrible form are supposed to go there and win just because Leeds lost? I'd love to believe in this team but after watching this group for 18 months, I have zero faith they will even try let alone get a result.

Disappointing response that (only joking I’m going but I’m expecting a drumming)