Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

Who cares? The players don’t so why should we? I remember as a wee lad going to St James Park and they were celebrating promotion and were 6-0 up at half time. I can see the same here as they celebrate top-4.

And we look back thinking we were there two years ago until we threw it all away…!

Club is in a mess. The fan/players relationship has never been this bad as far as I can remember.

Honestly, just play the players that are going to at least be here next season and see what happens…

Got 7-1 vibes for those who remember it. 

Although been told tonight they will be no LCFC stewards at the away end for this. Been replaced by Newcastle Uni students doing masters degrees in Behavioural Science. Most of them are writing thesis on Stockholm Syndrome 

• Like 2

Hopefully Leeds and Everton win this weekend so this is the end rather than the final day, and Forest are possibly in the shit too.

There is absolutely zero chance we get a result. Absolutely not a chance.

4 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Best case scenario is Maddison does his ACL so has to rot with us in the Championship for a year. 

**** that. Get us some money and keep him well away from here. He's the player version of Rodgers.

Iversen

Ricardo  Souttar/Amartey  Evans  Thomas/Castagne

Maddison    Mendy    Soumare/Tielemans   Barnes

Vardy  Daka

Iverson 

Souttar  Evans  Faes

Ricky.                                 Kristianson 

Mendy  Brunt  KDH 

Maddison 

Vardy                      

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Hopefully Leeds and Everton win this weekend so this is the end rather than the final day, and Forest are possibly in the shit too.

There is absolutely zero chance we get a result. Absolutely not a chance.

This is my view. We are done anyway. Getting it over with a week early might mean that Top and the board have accepted it by July and we can start the next season planning!

And yes I’d rather take Forest with us (Forest supporting relatives and brother in law). So I’m ok with Everton and Leeds winning if Forest lose!

43 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Iversen

Ricardo  Souttar/Amartey  Evans  Thomas/Castagne

Maddison    Mendy    Soumare/Tielemans   Barnes

Vardy  Daka

I like your thinking Tom but even with 14 player in the starting line up, I still don't think we'd have enough to trouble them.

Guest Mee-9

Have a ticket for this but binning this off.

No chance I’m driving 4 hours to watch that bunch of tossers.

Rather stay in and listen to the wife moaning about the fact I forgot to water the hanging baskets yesterday.