Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

One benefit is Smith was in a similar situation with Villa, probably worse actually, weren’t they 7 points from safety with four games to go? 

This is the money shot. Let’s make it count! Come on you blue ****ers! 

1 hour ago, browniefox said:

I'm hoping DS has realised that a midfield of YT and BS is not the answer, however I think he believes this is our strongest selection and will continue to play them together and they will take us down while jogging around the pitch putting in no effort. 

I want to see our midfielders bust a gut to break up play, get us forward, essentially I want them to try. Something I haven't seen any of them do for a long time. 

I've said it before and I will say it again, play players that relegation will have an impact on, players that want to be here, those that are still contracted. I have been Mendy's biggest critic but he has performed at a much higher level that Soumare, doesn't deserve to be treated the way he has been. Get him in a midfield 3 with Madison and KDH 

2 strikers on and 3 at the back with wingbacks. 

You just know that we will go into this with the shitty attitude that weve shown the last few months, stroll around, concede early and not ever be in the game. 

If DS does the same again as last two games, I’d rather go into the West Ham game with Stowell in charge, because it’s just BR mark 2 

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

One benefit is Smith was in a similar situation with Villa, probably worse actually, weren’t they 7 points from safety with four games to go? 

He's got to learn from his mistakes and he's shown no sign of that yet. Hoping tonight he does as its the last roll of the dice but if he sticks YT and BS in centre mid again you might as well either go home or turn the TV off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What time do you crack open the Rioja?

• Haha 2

the only way t0 get smething from this lousy season is to place a large bet on Newcastle t0 jinx them.

If Leicester wins - it is money well spent

If Leicester loses - well - then there a bit of compen$ation for the lost time/hope.

I 'll spend he windfall on Championship Tickets & Chang Beer next season. 

It’s the hope that kills you.

Don't worry, 7pm that hope fades when Smith lines up the same plodding, least athletic CM pairing in recent PL history.

Don’t worry, Wilf is there to mop up 😢

It HAS to be Mendy and KDH with Madders just in front.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As far as I can tell someone please correct me if I'm wrong there are still 2 scenarios in which we can stay up

1. We win both games (as long as Leeds and everton don't win 8 or 9 - 0)

2. We lose to Newcastle and beat West ham and Leeds fail to win and everton lose on the last day

However neither of these scenarios seem that likely

• Like 1

I don't know how we are going to pull it off, but we have to win this, as slim and unlikely given what we know about this team we have a shot at it, come on Leicester!

Still sat here wondering, with how completely dogs**t we are, how on earth we are going to make it to the final day with still a chance of staying up 

Sums up the state of the league this season, it's been horrendous 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

As far as I can tell someone please correct me if I'm wrong there are still 2 scenarios in which we can stay up

2. We lose to Newcastle and beat West ham and Leeds fail to win and everton lose on the last day

If we win both games (lol) it doesn't matter what Leeds do, and Everton winning 9-0 seems very unlikely...!

23 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

It’s the hope that kills you.

Don't worry, 7pm that hope fades when Smith lines up the same plodding, least athletic CM pairing in recent PL history.

Don’t worry, Wilf is there to mop up 😢

It HAS to be Mendy and KDH with Madders just in front.

Is KDH fit?

3 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Stranger things have happened. Our already relegated side faced Spurs who were gunning for Champions League spots, we pumped them 5-1. Arsenal needed to win to get Champions League spots and we beat them 2-0.