Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

6 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

Is it true that Maddison isn’t available tonight? Heard a rumour….

Where did you hear that?

Edit - i mean, he doesn't turn up to any of the big games anyway so this would be no exception!

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1

If Smith doesn't include Nacho man, and persists with an already mentally checked out Tielemans and a finished Ndidi, I think it's fair to say he's absolutely winging it and hoping we shithouse ourselves out of this mess.

• Like 2

I feel like, if fit, out “best 11” based on form this season and effort would be……

Iversen

Souttar

Cags

Ricardo

Castagne

Mendy

Maddison

KDH

Barnes

Iheanacho

Vardy

But god knows what formation. 

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...if that is the case, and I have no idea if it is true, then I would bring in Praet and not trust Tielemans at all!!!

Praet is dog bob n'all. Two awful options there. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Not heard anything, is he 'Ill' again 

Given there may be doubts over whether Newcastle-bound Maddison would be fully motivated to beat his new club and put their CL prospects at risk, a mystery illness would not surprise me. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Where did you hear that?

Edit - i mean, he doesn't turn up to any of the big games anyway so this would be no exception!

From someone who has previously told me the leaked teams 😂 KDH involved and Ian, allegedly. 

never been wrong before but I haven’t had the team since Smith came in so maybe wrong. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Given there may be doubts over whether Newcastle-bound Maddison would be fully motivated to beat his new club and put their CL prospects at risk, a mystery illness would not surprise me. 

Professional pride surely?

9 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

Is it true that Maddison isn’t available tonight? Heard a rumour….

There has been banter that he would inevitably pull out so maybe it's the case that that has now become a rumour or maybe there's rumour because that's actually happening? :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Completely agree mate, we'll find out soon enough! 

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

There has been banter that he would inevitably pull out so maybe it's the case that that has now become a rumour or maybe there's rumour because that's actually happening? :dunno: 

Genuinely could be that. Surely it’s too obvious if he is not available tonight 😂

3 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

Just don't get battered by something stupid like 4 goals and it, at least, takes it to the last day. A point would be astonishing. 

It will go to the last day regardless. We cannot be relegated today. We would need to lose by 9 goals to obliterate our GD for the final match (where Everton would then have to lose by 2 while we win or vice versa).

I said this in a previous thread. And I fully understand it’s a pressured environment so not quite as easy as I say. But if I were a new manager coming in when Smith did 100% I’d have put a few youngsters in or tried a few curve balls. It’s been such a depressing season. 

Wow - so Madders continues to be the story and behaves bigger than the club. I hope he's been dropped. He has been sh1te for a while and has dragged us down a notch lately.  Hope he doesn't turn up to the KP next week.

Soumare stepped up when Madders was out against Wolves. I think Madders wandering about just confuses everyone.  Soumare + Mendy + KDH + Nacho it must be.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I feel like, if fit, out “best 11” based on form this season and effort would be……

Iversen

Souttar

Cags

Ricardo

Castagne

Mendy

Maddison

KDH

Barnes

Iheanacho

Vardy

But god knows what formation. 

On paper I agree but 4-1-3-2 at a push feels a bit like square pegs and round holes?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

From someone who has previously told me the leaked teams 😂 KDH involved and Ian, allegedly. 

never been wrong before but I haven’t had the team since Smith came in so maybe wrong. 

...if Nacho is back then we must be going two upfront, cannot see Vardy being dropped unless Nacho is going to be used wide!!!