Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

We’re going to get battered all game, they’ll miss a few sitters, end up something like 17 Newcastle corners, 30 odd shots, and then, 

Maddison will ‘dive’ in the edge of the box, 89th minute, put the free kick top corner. 

1-0 win. 

Never in doubt. 

The Fat Lady is clearing her throat and rehearsing as we speak.  The entire Club is a shambles.  Complete purge and start again. 

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Iversen (but don't let him take the kicks!)

Faes     Souttar    Evans

Ricardo     Ndidi      Mendy   Castagne

Maddison

Iheanacho       Barnes

...we do need to build ourselves into the game, we do not want to have a full-scale fight from the first whistle!!!

This team would perform the same in the Championship, we would still be weak centrally and everyone looking to blame someone else. It will be pressure on pressure to go out and trade with them, they need a point, the onus is for them to get it, and the longer it takes for them to get on top the more frustrated they will become.  The pressure shifts, it goes to them, and it comes off us.

3 minutes ago, Onions said:

We’re going to get battered all game, they’ll miss a few sitters, end up something like 17 Newcastle corners, 30 odd shots, and then, 

Maddison will ‘dive’ in the edge of the box, 89th minute, put the free kick top corner. 

1-0 win. 

Never in doubt. 

...you know it is a dream as Maddison is ineffective from that range!!!

• Like 1

I thinks its deserved but equally crazy that so many people are going into the biggest game of the season and wanting our only chance of creating anything not to play. I get why but Maddison, Tielemans and Barnes have to play. Who else is going to get a goal from somewhere?

3 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

I must be the only one on here who thinks we still have a chance tonight. Let the shackles off and run till you drop. Come on Leicester. I’d be very happy to take a draw but hoping for a win 🦊

They don’t run mate. And if they do they look knackered after 30mins 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I thinks its deserved but equally crazy that so many people are going into the biggest game of the season and wanting our only chance of creating anything not to play. I get why but Maddison, Tielemans and Barnes have to play. Who else is going to get a goal from somewhere?

Have you seen Tielemans lately mate?

I’m very confident, he’s a lot more likely to contribute to us conceding than doing anything positive tonight.

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

There is absolutely no way Tielemans can play tonight, his head is not with the club. Barnes and Maddison on the other hand, we have no alternatives... just have to hope they do he business.

Just now, SafewayFox said:

Have you seen Tielemans lately mate?

I’m very confident, he’s a lot more likely to contribute to us conceding than doing anything positive tonight.

Yes but he's still more likely than anyone to score from distance, to play a through ball to Vardy etc

Get Tielemans and Maddison at the top of the pitch and away from our goal. 

9 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

I must be the only one on here who thinks we still have a chance tonight. run till you drop

I've highlighted the issue for you.

Also, even if they did have the bollocks to run until they dropped, it would be in about the 15th minute so we'd be ****ed either way. 

• Haha 1

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Let’s hope the players don’t read this forum pure negativity lol cheer up Christ we’ve still got a chance 

I wish that I didn’t have to watch them represent my club this season mate, so swings and roundabouts.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Yes but he's still more likely than anyone to score from distance, to play a through ball to Vardy etc

...why do you want to make the game so open!!!

Smith thinks the same way as a lot of our posters, and he has been getting it wrong, we are attempting to play the situation as opposed to the team we are coming up against.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Or just drop Youri and play Kelechi there?

Going to just be wildly optimistic and say that since we've been written off, we're going to perform tonight.

think we will score first and then it's just whether we roll over under pressure for a 4-1 loss or grab another on the break and win 2-0 or 2-1.

Going to say 1-1 draw with a late Toon equaliser which probably won't be enough but gives us a chance on the final day with a winnable fixture.

I almost feel sick about this game.  I know the chances of getting a win away to Newcastle who are chasing champions league football is super slim, but whilst there’s even a tiny chance . I can’t cope!

I think it will be easier for me to just not watch the game!!!

Has anyone crap beaten them at their place in the last two seasons? I think this game is likely as daunting a task as playing Man City away, even though it might not feel like it.

Either way wr have to show some fight and bravery. In a one off game anything theoretically can happen but its high time we had something to say about that.

• Like 1