Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

I think Newcastle have drew 12 games and those included teams like Leeds, Palace, West Ham & Bournemouth.

They've only lost 5 and those included Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool.

Probably looking at getting a draw today, a win on Sunday & then hoping Everton get anything other than 3 points on Sunday.

That's the most likely thing, albeit it's extremely risky because the more you push against Newcastle,  the more your likely to get punished.

That said, Everton are at home on Sunday, with a brilliant home support, against a Bournemouth team who only have pride to play for.

I don't see Everton getting anything other than a comfortable 3 points on Sunday which means we need to win.

I'd rather go for the jugular today, and risk a hiding, than taking it to Sunday where I'd bet my mortgage that Everton will win anyway.

I'll second that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Thats the problem. One of my team was in the away end for the Liverpool game, and she said she was shocked how bad Maddison was. Then she want on some rubbish spiel about Klopp would ever stand for that type of performance (i promptly switched off). Best for everyone that his audition is his highlights reel.

True yeah, he is playing shite 

9 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Be nice if we could have an ex player return to the KP and get a good reception, for a change.

Even Kante got booed a bit , which was a real shame.

Low IQ fanbase unfortunately. Only players that will ever get cheered are the ones who werent good enough to play at a higher level so Leicester was the peak of their career (I.e your Andy Kings etc). Anyone who wants to better themselves and compete for trophies is a snake

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Low IQ fanbase unfortunately. Only players that will ever get cheered are the ones who werent good enough to play at a higher level so Leicester was the peak of their career. Anyone who wants to better themselves and compete for trophies is a snake

Here here absolute snakes (the booing of Kante was unforgivable - I clapped the lad wholeheartedly)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Low IQ fanbase unfortunately. Only players that will ever get cheered are the ones who werent good enough to play at a higher level so Leicester was the peak of their career. Anyone who wants to better themselves and compete for trophies is a snake

Not necessarily, it's also about how they go about leaving.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Harry Maguire never downed tools and has always been respectful of us but recieved dogs abuse for going to one of the most prestigious clubs in the world? Cant think of a single player thats left us to go to a bigger club that hasnt been abused at some point. 

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

How do you know this when we haven’t tried attacking in years?

If we sit back, we will concede, because like you yourself have said, we can’t defend. 

And we do have recent and consistent proof of that.

We are behind in every game. Chasing 2 or 3 goals. The fundamentals of football are you need to not concede and then you have a chance. We must ensure we don't concede and then grow into a game or snatch a breakaway. If we open up and let Newcastle run at our defence it's game over. 

In my opinion.  

10 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Low IQ fanbase unfortunately. Only players that will ever get cheered are the ones who werent good enough to play at a higher level so Leicester was the peak of their career (I.e your Andy Kings etc). Anyone who wants to better themselves and compete for trophies is a snake

Stop been soft, boo everyone that leaves I say . Yes including the cleaning lady if she leave to work at Forest .

Boooooooooooo

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Harry Maguire never downed tools and has always been respectful of us but recieved dogs abuse for going to one of the most prestigious clubs in the world? Cant think of a single player thats left us to go to a bigger club that hasnt been abused at some point. 

Kante?

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

I agree. It should be about how they leave IMO. I’m not a fan of our fans booing most who leave unless they truly deserve it.

I’d say only Fofana and Chilwell deserve a hostile reception - the rest arguably haven’t left on bad terms so probably shouldn’t get the reception they do get.

No idea why we ever booed Kante, Mahrez and even to an extent Maguire.

• Like 1

If Kelechi can play tonight I want a 5-3-2.

No Madders and No Youri, time for fight.

Time to drop Ndidi and Faes, cut the mistakes. 

Mendy, KDH and Soumare in the middle. 

Evans, Cags and Souttar at the back with VK and Ricardo wing backs.

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It’s not though. People always find an excuse, the player dares to smile or laugh before they go and people use that as an excuse: 

Drinkwater or Maguire left pretty respectably but get dogs abuse on here. Chilwell apparently laughed or smiled once when we lost and that was supposedly disrespectful.

Vardy even got dogs abuse for the 48 hours or so it looked like he was going to Arsenal and hadn’t said anything in the press.

South Shire Fox is right. It’s only those who leave for lower clubs because Leicester was their peak who ever get a warm reception.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Hope! Oh yeah I remember that!  Nope sadly I lost all hope after the disgrace that was our lack of performance against Fulham!

Same really - the only guarantee in this game is that we're gonna lose - the question is by how many really.....anything else then that really would be a miracle - even a point!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Kante?

Kante got roundly booed on his first visit or two back, though people cooled on him quicker than Mahrez for example despite the fact Kante got out and engineered his move way quicker 

Edited by Sampson

9 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Hope! Oh yeah I remember that!  Nope sadly I lost all hope after the disgrace that was our lack of performance against Fulham!

Also I forgot in my above narrative - Ndidi should be let nowhere near the starting line up on bench for this one either!! Mendy all the way.....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

That's not just our fanbase.