Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

The key is the expect the first 20 minutes to be furious. I hope this is what we’ve been working on. Newcastle will throw bodies forward, so if we can withstand the barrage we’ve got goals in us. Out of all of the teams down there, we’ve got goals. Tonight we can make it count if we want to, we’ve been handed a lifeline this weekend, time to make it count, however unlikely it may be. 

Over to you chaps. 

• Like 2

Just now, jim5000 said:

It was only 1-2 seasons ago that we would expect a routine victory against Newcastle, and now we all 100% know we are onto a hidding tonight :(

Indeed. 3-0 at Xmas once where we didn't even break sweat. That game Perez scored last minute (was that our last ever last minute goal?) Gray and Mahrez and Madders all scoring blockbusters. It's been a happy hunting ground over the years since the 6-0 at ht debacle in the old div 2 (they had the wind) 

We really need to score first. We were actually not awful for the first 10 against Liverpool, if we can start like that and actually convert a chance, we have a shot. 

Really nervous that we are going to start well but not score, they get a jammy goal and we just melt and end up getting battered. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TJQuik said:

Vardy up front alone lol

This ****wit couldn't manage a hot dog stand

It's probably a guess by someone but I thought it was interesting seeing as some had dismissed Madders tonight. 

Just now, beepee1984 said:

First comments on that article is over 2.5 hours ago - it is just a prediction (I hope, please)

Yea just seen that - cannot be the side - no chance - that was the team that started the last game - just a lazy guess - has to be