Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

I'd like the players to be confronted with a completely empty away end...sends a stronger message. they need some form of reminder that their existence is not guaranteed...mind you saying that..prospective buyers must be a bit put off anyway...I hope they do alot of bench warming next season

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm almost hoping Forest, Everton and Leeds all get wins this weekend. I can't be doing with believing there is an opportunity because they've all dropped points and then for us to lose anyway. 

I don't agree, if Forest, Everton and Leeds all lose, and then again on the final day, we can lose at Newcastle and providing we beat West Ham we'll stay up.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Smith hasn’t got the balls to drop one of Tielemans/Maddison let alone both. I agree with you by the way. 

Indeed, fully expect Smith to select both of them and Faes yet again. I'm still staggered that he left Youri on the pitch for the full 90 minutes on Monday after he put in arguably the worst individual performance of the season - and that is saying something in this terrible season. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

532. Stodge it up.

iverson

castagne

cags

souttar

evans

ricky 

mendy

tielemans

maddison

barnes

vardy

kel to come on

Agree with this. Maybe KDH for Youri if fit.

2 hours ago, CyprusFox said:

I'd also stick soumare under the must not be selected banner

Yet he has had a few good games since Smith came in, especially Wolves. I think Soumare performs better when Madders isn't playing. I think Maddison's head is going to be all over the place for this game and would be inclined to drop him.  

• Like 2

Wow this thread is bananas. 

- want to make them play in front of an empty away end to punish them

- want other teams in relegation battle to win

- want to play Vestergaard 

and that’s just on this page!

lay off the kool-aid folks 

Edited by Monk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Surely none of the Newcastle side would go in hard and risk injuring Maddison, the player they’ve already tapped up, so give it to him, get him to run at them and expect a parting of the waves as his future Bezzies step aside. Similarly though how forceful will he be in any 50/50’s? 

8 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Need Newcastle to beat Brighton and Villa to win at Liverpool, in which case Newcastle will be guaranteed top 4 before our game and will hopefully have spent all of the weekend celebrating. 

Think I’d rather Newcastle lose to Brighton and have heaps of pressure on them. Without pressure they’ll just do what Fulham did to us. Want them nervous. 

• Like 1

What does this game matter? We've had and blown numerous chances to save our skins already this season and anyone expecting a different outcome from this game is totally delusional.  Just bring on relegation now and hope for some positive news in terms of a competent manager being appointed and some hungry players who want to play for the badge. 

Play players who actually give a shit

drop Tielemans 

drop Maddison

Drop Soumare

Drop Evans

Drop Barnes

Drop Ndidi

i would start Souttar, KDH, Mendy and perhaps some youngsters as we have to build for next season

Don't want to ever see any of the overpaid shit show no fvcking guts rabble that have caused us to go down without a whimper. Sell them all, don't let any of the mercenaries pull on a blue shirt ever again 

I won’t allow myself to creep into this ‘we have a chance’ mentality like every other week. 

The most physical team in the league Vs a team full of players that won’t go into 50/50s in fear of missing pre season at there new club they’ve already verbally agreed with.

only play players who will be with us in the championship and kids with a point to prove, we will probably get a better result