Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

For those going we might has well enjoy ourselves in the stands.  Instead of singing about our current shi te squad we should get the old songs going about former players like the Ulloa song. Vardy is an exception though of course.

Edited by Nalis

28 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Souttar has to start this game.

Iversen

Castagne

Faes

Souttar

Ricardo

Mendy

KDH

Kristiansen

Maddison

Iheanacho

Vardy

Mendy and KDH in the middle being bullied by Joelinton/Willock/Bruno is not something i’d like to see. Reckon our only chance of matching up with them is to match the physicality. Soumare/Ndidi as shit as they’ve been have to start.

17 minutes ago, Munshi said:

Mendy and KDH in the middle being bullied by Joelinton/Willock/Bruno is not something i’d like to see. Reckon our only chance of matching up with them is to match the physicality. Soumare/Ndidi as shit as they’ve been have to start.

But Ndidi and Soumare are no longer physical and neither will run either. We need to go route one and be horrid, be aggressive in the defence.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Surely none of the Newcastle side would go in hard and risk injuring Maddison, the player they’ve already tapped up, so give it to him, get him to run at them and expect a parting of the waves as his future Bezzies step aside. Similarly though how forceful will he be in any 50/50’s? 

Their midfielders might! lol

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Going for a 0-2 win here, just for laughs. Be typical. Give us just enough hope to destroy us in the last day. 

Can't even see us getting a 'just for laughs' win at the moment it's that bad... 

• Like 2

For those going to Newcastle, chants to listen out for.

Y`as gowen doon

ya bunch a poofters

awa ya loosers

1-0 ya de dah

2-0 ya de dah

3-0 ya de dah

4-0 ya de dah

5-0 ya de dah

10-0 the end

2 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

We’re trying to go more direct but Maddison and Tielemans are slowing us down. Play Kelechi in the 10 role if fit, with pure pace up front. Mendy and KDH to work their nads off in midfield (Soumaré in for KDH if unable to play).

Iversen 

Castagne - Souttar - Söyüncü 

Ricardo  -   Mendy  -  KDH   -  Kristiansen 

Iheanacho

Vardy   -   Daka

Would take that but likely switch Evans in for Castagne. However, depends if Evans/Soyuncu/KDH/Iheanacho are actually fit to start.

Smiffy will do what smiffy thinks best which has not convinced me so far he knows what he’s doing. I’ve kind of given up at this point. Wonder what he must be saying to this lot in training? Does he give them false hope?

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

For those going we might has well enjoy ourselves in the stands.  Instead of singing about our current shi te squad we should get the old songs going about former players like the Ulloa song. Vardy is an exception though of course.

Not a bad idea 

Sing for players of the past who deserve it, not these cretins. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, steveb said:

Y`as gowen doon

ya bunch a poofters

awa ya loosers

1-0 ya de dah

2-0 ya de dah

3-0 ya de dah

4-0 ya de dah

5-0 ya de dah

10-0 the end

Thanks

39 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Going for a 0-2 win here, just for laughs. Be typical. Give us just enough hope to destroy us in the last day. 

If we lose to Brighton then we'll be extremely nervous facing you. We'd need two wins for top four and wouldn't surprise me if pressure gets the better of us. 

36 minutes ago, steveb said:

Y`as gowen doon

ya bunch a poofters

awa ya loosers

1-0 ya de dah

2-0 ya de dah

3-0 ya de dah

4-0 ya de dah

5-0 ya de dah

10-0 the end

Cr8aXVcWYAAXrYd.jpg

• Haha 1

Can`t we just pass and say we haven`t got any players fit,, after all virtually the entire team has been unfit to call themselves professional footballers for most of this season.

If we stay up i feel sorry for the Premier league that there are teams worse than ours

17 minutes ago, winter-magpie said:

If we lose to Brighton then we'll be extremely nervous facing you. We'd need two wins for top four and wouldn't surprise me if pressure gets the better of us. 

Have you watched us!The actual word pressure or try whispered into most of our player earholes would make the shit themselves!

20 hours ago, Matt said:

Let us win and you can have them.

Infact....you can have them, regardless.

Barnes and Maddison not putting in a shift? I know when we went down there were too many passengers. Not enough heart. It was only Lascelles that gave a shit. Same happened when we went down under Shearer; Duff, Geremi, Xisco (ffs), but chief among the villains was Michael ****ing Owen. Never known a player with such a high  stock, and yet so universally hated by his ex-clubs. Incredibly selfish, on and off the pitch, ego bigger than his talent, and possibly the most boring man on the planet.

• Like 1

Wait is this game in the Premier League as I thought we were already relegated judging by the number of threads with ‘Championship’ in the title. 

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Sorry to pee on your chips but we are ……. 

I love a bit of back and forth on here, and I know we are absolutely atrocious right now on the pitch.

But having been through everything we've experienced in the last 9 years how can you not hold out just a tiny bit of hope?

Yes I saw us against Liverpool

But I also saw us stay up against the odds in 2015.

It's not over until its over, and sure come back and have a go if we lost 8-0 to Newcastle, but we have a chance of staying up however much we don't deserve it.

Or if that doesn't motivate you enough because you hate the club, consider this - we have a chance to send Leeds, Forest or Everton down.