Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Toon away

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I don’t hate the club - I could never hate the club - I’m intensely indifferent to the players and staff atm 

I hope I can re connect next season 

it wouldn’t concern me if Everton and Leeds lost their last two games and we shithoused a last minute winner v West Ham - you get what you deserve over 38 games. 

but to compare the squad of 2014/15 and this lot is an insult - vards must go home and punch the wall every evening ……

Amen

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I don’t hate the club - I could never hate the club - I’m intensely indifferent to the players and staff atm 

I hope I can re connect next season 

it wouldn’t concern me if Everton and Leeds lost their last two games and we shithoused a last minute winner v West Ham - you get what you deserve over 38 games. 

but to compare the squad of 2014/15 and this lot is an insult - vards must go home and punch the wall every evening ……

Well said.

Just had a text from club which has now persuaded me to make the trip on a Monday night to see us relegated.

Thanks club...

Back the Foxes away at Newcastle on Monday 22 May (8pm KO) tickets remain for our clash in Tyneside: https://dd1.io/gLdrrEd Opt Out? Txt FOXES STOP to 87800

Edited by Raj

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Souttar has to start this game.

Iversen

Castagne

Faes

Souttar

Ricardo

Mendy

KDH

Kristiansen

Maddison

Iheanacho

Vardy

Agree re Souttar given the size and physical presence of the Newcastle strikers. I cannot see Evans being dropped.  I think Mendy and KDH could work but I doubt that the manager will move the selection that far but it hasn't been working with the others we are way too open.. Certainly we need players that can track back and defend when necessary and I think they could do that. Iheanacho would be great because it gives the goalkeeper someone to aim at that can potentially hold the ball up and press a bit. Barnes in place of Kristiansen. 

• Like 1

...wanted to go 4-3-3, but the players are much too fragile and nervy!!!

Iversen 

Ricardo Faes  Evans Souttar Castagne 

Tete.     Mendy. Praet  Barnes

Vardy

We have to look at this as a game we cannot afford to lose, we may not have to win it, but we cannot afford to lose it.

We play on the counter,  everyone backing each other up. We stay in the game, even if we take the lead, we hold the same formation, no temptation to drop off or camp in our box.

We have the fire power to hit them on the break, we need to use it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...wanted to go 4-3-3, but the players are much too fragile and nervy!!!

Iversen 

Ricardo Faes  Evans Souttar Castagne 

Tete.     Mendy. Praet  Barnes

Vardy

We have to look at this as a game we cannot afford to lose, we may not have to win it, but we cannot afford to lose it.

We play on the counter,  everyone backing each other up. We stay in the game, even if we take the lead, we hold the same formation, no temptation to drop off or camp in our box.

We have the fire power to hit them on the break, we need to use it.

Take the lead :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, winter-magpie said:

If we lose to Brighton then we'll be extremely nervous facing you. We'd need two wins for top four and wouldn't surprise me if pressure gets the better of us. 

It did us, twice. 

27 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

It did us, twice. 

That’s exactly what I was thinking today. The second CL chase. Newcastle, under Bruce came to the KP. Atrocious form. We should’ve beaten them. We collapsed to 4-0 (finishing 4-2) and Newcastle got the result of their season. 

We see the performance against Liverpool/Fulham and think WTF. These ****s have been collapsing for 4 years. It’s just this year they didn’t have the application to get enough points when the pressure was off. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue-fox said:

Knowing Leicester we will Nick a 2-1 win here and get absolutely destroyed by West Ham reserves at home 

Absolutely no chance …….we will be 3 or 4 down by HT

• Like 1

I just want Smith to try something different. If we setup with another 433 with a midfield that can’t run then we’ll get what Smith deserves. To keep trying the same setup which clearly isn’t working is just dense, no matter “how well the lads have trained”. I have a little sympathy in that the squad simply aren’t fit enough but putting an unfit Youri in a three is suicide. 

• Like 2

On 16/05/2023 at 11:35, Lako42 said:

I can't offer a team for this. It's impossible to write one down that doesn't contain complete wasters or absolute shit. 

The last few games I've been wanting to get a team of players together that relegation truly jeopardises, in the faint hope you can get some fight from it. I can't even put together an XI. I have no interest in these players. I hope when they all **** off from here they crash and burn.

7 hours ago, Raj said:

Just had a text from club which has now persuaded me to make the trip on a Monday night to see us relegated.

Thanks club...

Back the Foxes away at Newcastle on Monday 22 May (8pm KO) tickets remain for our clash in Tyneside: https://dd1.io/gLdrrEd Opt Out? Txt FOXES STOP to 87800

I’m in the USA until next Tuesday. I missed the Liverpool game but my wife and two of my kids were there and I was told it was dire. I would have been there and probably Newcastle away. Am I sorry I’m not there?Probably not, which says it all really. 
Death by a thousand cuts.

Time to look forward to next season and rebuild. Every club does it, unfortunately we will will be in the Championship. 
We need to make the right appointment, that is the key.

6 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

That’s exactly what I was thinking today. The second CL chase. Newcastle, under Bruce came to the KP. Atrocious form. We should’ve beaten them. We collapsed to 4-0 (finishing 4-2) and Newcastle got the result of their season. 

We see the performance against Liverpool/Fulham and think WTF. These ****s have been collapsing for 4 years. It’s just this year they didn’t have the application to get enough points when the pressure was off. 

If it was a year ago I could possibly see Newcastle choking. Luckily for them I really do think we're 'that' bad so they'll get away with it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shailen said:

One last dance 

I think you need a shitter version of this for the analogy to work. 

One last ‘thai orgy’ is what i’m going with. 

Edited by Lambert09

13 hours ago, Raj said:

Thanks club...

‘PS Don’t forget your ID’

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Raj said:

Thanks club...

Did they ever start?

Iversen

Riccy P

Faes

Souttar

Thomas

Mendy 

KDH

Soumare

Tete

Vardy

Barnes 

play counter attack and I can see us shithousing a win. Massive call to leave out both Madders and Youri but just feel both have checked out and no longer playing for the collective cause. 

• Like 1