Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Did you walk out early last night?

Guest Mee-9

Yep - 78th min. Was very busy walking towards Frog Island.

There’s passion for the team and then there’s realism. Those players yet again last night did not deserve me wasting another 15 mins or so of my time. 

Left at half time. Second time this season after Newcastle. It’s miserable. It’s predictable. It’s boring. None of them care. I’ve never been as apathetic as I am at the minute.

I can accept us being awful but I won’t sit there and be insulted by their refusal to even try.

Even if we’re fighting another relegation in the Championship next season I’ll stay until the end, but the operative word is ‘fighting’.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I left as soon as Trent scored.

Earliest I’ve left in a long time.

As soon as the goal went in, pretty much everyone around me got up and left - about 40 people. I waited until the 85th minute, but can't say it was really worth it. 

8 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

As soon as the goal went in, pretty much everyone around me got up and left - about 40 people. I waited until the 85th minute, but can't say it was really worth it. 

I just couldn’t watch anymore, it was like training for Liverpool. 

Edited by Fox92

24 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Did Maddison and Youri  go home early? Can't remember seeing them after first few minutes? 

Maddison was present. He just needed his own ball. 

Youri I’ve defended constantly, however that was unbelievable last night. 

Not often I go early but I said to my pal if this free-kick goes in I go out. It did and so did I.

The dross served up by our players this season who have engineered 22 losses so far this season, 10 at home is galling enough but it is the manner in which we the paying public have to witness these appalling and gutless displays.

• Like 1