Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

12 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

The joke has been said, we do like a poundshop version

Maguire - Souttar 

Mahrez - Ghezzal

Kante - Mendy

and now we have poundshop Pep, yes he'll look sexy in the dugout, we can pretend we're Napoli or Inter, all i can say is i hope we get a couple of dynamite loans because this guy has no experience, to go from dossing about with De Bruyne and Haarland to Cairney and Yates.

He may be attractive to some thinking of leaving though but I hope we have a decent way to get rid if we bomb

Well that's cheered me right up so it has

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This will be very interesting. As somebody else has mentioned, Pearson surrounded himself with staff that turned out to be incredibly good in their field.

It can't be easy getting this right at the start of your managerial career and I suspect lessons are learned on the way but he's worked with some pretty influential managers and coaches in the past.

One who I think might be involved is: Nicola Caccia. Worked with him at Sevilla under Montella and is currently out of work, has a pretty good level of experience at some big clubs over the years.

Who was his assistant when he won the under 23 title?

edit

Danny walker 

Edited by HankMarvin

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

There is definitely a potential for sacked by Christmas with him. Would be interesting to know if we targeted him for an interview or he applied. 

or potential to be brilliant and just what we need

Live n' Learn: Life 101: Always with the negative waves, Moriarty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

There is definitely a potential for sacked by Christmas with him. Would be interesting to know if we targeted him for an interview or he applied. 

you could literally say this about anyone we appoint. None of us have a Scooby how the future will unfold

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I just assumed he'd seen the job ad in the classified section of the Leicester Mercury.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d fancy Jakub Stolarczyk to be in goal for us next season. His distribution is miles ahead of Iversen’s and unlike Ward he can actually keep the ball out of the net.

Good shout, I wouldn’t be at all shocked to see Ward and Iversen moved on with Stolarczyk promoted and another keeper being signed. 

Whilst Iversen is an excellent shot stopper, there are question marks over both his distribution and lack of commanding his area. 

22 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Anyone else currently shaving their heads and dying their beards grey? 

All this coming right after I just paid a crisp £5er for ‘the Deano’ cut. Fml.

Edited by Libertine

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Really intrigued to know whether the Man City influx at Southampton was done by Glover or by his replacement who came from City group. 

Very good point. You have to wonder if Glover has a strong personal relationship with Enzo, im sure he must have had discussions with him about the under 21 squad. Wouldnt be too surprising if he put in a good word for him.