Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

An enormous, stinking pile of shit would be a great metaphor for the season just gone.

Β 

Getting in Potter could be the flush. And possibly the air freshener.Β 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scotch said:

I'm not sure the whole "potter can't take another PL job" theory stands up....

Β 

How would those negotiations go?Β 

Β 

CHELSEA "We want to sack you but you're not allowed to take another PL job, ok?"

Β 

POTTER "No"

Β 

CHELSEA "Then we won't pay you"

Β 

POTTER "You're legally obliged to pay me"

Β 

CHELSEA "What if we said please?"

Β 

POTTER "Go on then...."

Β 

....It doesn't make sense. Chelsea wouldn't have any leverage to negotiate that sort of deal. Unless ofcourse it was negotiated that, that would be the case before he accepted the job but that doesn't seem likely either.Β 

It's sort of like putting him on garden leave, the club will do it to protect information potter knows regards transfer targets etc, i can totally see that happen

2 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Midnight? … You can stay up until the cows come home …. Potter is not coming hereΒ 

He`s not coming "here" either, in fact he`s almost certainly going to anyone on here`s establishment, the question is, is he taking the job as LCFC`s next manager ?

55 minutes ago, ronnup said:

People turning their nose up at Potter are probably the same ones who thought Akanji wasn't good enough for usΒ 

Β 

Akanji would have been a horrible signing for us in the same way Kramaric was and was still great for Hoffenheim. Akanji is a great ball player which is excellent for Man City but he's a liability as a defender.Β 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Diego Martinez would be tempted I reckon, his work at Granada was sensational.

Out lot will never have heard of him, the only chance of this happening is if our hapless board mistake him for Roberto

• Like 2