Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

23 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Why would we announce at midnight? Think about it guys.

I thought it was a load of crap too at first, but then, as you suggested I thought about and realised that midnight is also known as the witching hour, Potter, magician, wizards and witches, the club have only gone ****ing cryptic max 10 pulled it off. Jeevans is right, it’s happening people.

:ph34r:

Just now, MrLuke said:

So regardless of what people think on here, looks like everyone has gone and taken a punt on it as betting is suspended 😄

Like Preki in 2015..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

I think we found Sean from Enderby's alter account from when he was banned from twitter.

On the other hand he's never wrong.

🚨Breaking big news

Reports suggest the siren emoji can be used to validate any made up story pulled out of your arse

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrLuke said:

So regardless of what people think on here, looks like everyone has gone and taken a punt on it as betting is suspended 😄

Still can get 4/1 on betfair exchange. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Who made up the story about potter being at Epsom today ? 

Matt wrote it and then deleted but a load of people quoted it before he deleted 

Guest Mee-9
11 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

Betting has never been reopened.