Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 minute ago, Mike1983 said:

If by former glory you mean league one footy then yes, and he won't need Danny Ward's help in achieving that either.

Lampard could have gotten both Everton and Chelsea relegated last season considering how few points they won with him as a coach. I'd rather have Brendan back than Lampard as our manager. He's dogshite.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Anyone with a Harry Potter reference needs an instant ban and and forced to attend a People who get annoyed awareness course. 

I agree and that goes for anyone that trys to Weasly there way out of it

Gerrard now linked, said he's close to the Leicester camp.

I can't remember where I read it a while back but it was something along the lines of Gerrard is quite pally with Steve Beaglehole and we know Beaglehole is a Rudkin disciple. 

Guest nathan.

I actually think Gerrard would be decent.

Potter is now my preferred choice but people need to remember we are now a Championship side. 

With Gerrard you'd have a lot of younger talent wanting to be here and develop under him, he was basically the reason Coutinho (yes I know he's not young) joined Villa. Could get Carvalho on loan lol He wouldn't be my first choice but I could get behind him, as said above we're a Championship side now, hopefully he would grow and improve with us. 

• Like 1

Guest nathan.

What would people do if rudders & top reappointed Rodgers.

Please tell me this is impossible. 

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I can't remember where I read it a while back but it was something along the lines of Gerrard is quite pally with Steve Beaglehole and we know Beaglehole is a Rudkin disciple. 

Well he knows the assignment.

Gerrard says Leicester are crap

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Gerrard might still become a decent manager, I'd probably not take the risk but I'm certainly not writing him off as a manager. 

First we take all their binned under 21 lads now we’ve moved onto managers lol

Guest Mee-9
34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You can’t be Sirius.