Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

5 minutes ago, LCFC_Iceland said:

If all these ITK put enough names one will be right 😅

I can't believe you guys actually take a fake name and photo, with an "exclusive" and think any of it is more than just someone slagging off for attention.

Warnock :devil:

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Warnock :devil:

I have an exclusive at midnight, my sources say Sir Alex Ferguson is interested in making a return to managerial duties and Leicester management are keen on putting him on the shortlist.

Edited by LCFC_Iceland

Please not Gerrard. He was a wonderful player but the bloke has the intelligence of a Sloth. He'd be an absolute disaster and at best consign us to Championship football for longer than we wish. Given the amount of managers who are either available or we could cherry pick from other sides this would be an awful appointment. That said I'm at the point where nothing surprises me anymore with our club. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

If we get Garrard I'd have to think twice about my season ticket - would equate to self harm by the club 

Same...Gerrard is an absolute clown of clowns 🤡  won in Scotland that's it, Mickey Mouse could win a Scottish title. 

Also a scouser, just no, can't stand that lot of victims. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Absolute shambles if we get either but Gerrard is better than Lampard. At least he won something. Lampard is possibly the worst manager in the country 

Was better till he lost his right hand man. 
I think they are both as shit as each other now.

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

If this is the shit we are being linked with just give it to Smith and crack on.

I'd much rather Smith, Shakey and Terry than ****in Lampard or Gerrard jesus wept, **** off Rudkin you ****. 

Same, they are far better 

The only place where you can make a bet on this is the Betfair Exchange. The main Betfair site isn’t offering any odds (despite running books on the next Leeds, West Ham and Palace managers), and neither are any other of the main bookies. Nobody has a clue.

Edited by ClaphamFox

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

The only place where you can make a bet on this is the Betfair Exchange. The main Betfair site isn’t offering any odds (despite running books on the next Leeds, West Ham and Palace managers), and neither are any other of the main bookies. Nobody has a clue.

Nobody has a clue, because our board still don't have a clue

15 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

If this is the shit we are being linked with just give it to Smith and crack on.

I'd much rather Smith, Shakey and Terry than ****in Lampard or Gerrard jesus wept, **** off Rudkin you ****. 

14 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Same, they are far better 

I’ve seen nothing that tells me JT will be willing to stay 

all the reports were that he didn’t want to be an assistant to smith for a long period 

Gerrard would quite literally be Rudkin and the board quadrupling down on the fact that they believe they weren't wrong about Rodgers. 

He is absolutely Rodgers light and for the period pre-Emery the joke between me and my Villa supporting mates was that they had an even sh!tter clone of our sh!t manager so would always be a couple of steps behind us.

Oh how times have changed...