Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

2 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

I will be very surprised if we bounce back to the Prem this season.

New manager and massive wholesale changes with the squad, it might take a few seasons / transfer windows for things to gel.

...a bit pessimistic I think, the longer we are here the more our finance becomes stretched, we need to get out the first time!!!

I'd rather someone who has learnt from pep than some "Name" like Gerrard, Lampard etc..

Gamble but if hes hungry and wants to prove himself then that's what we need!!

39 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I wouldn’t be surprise if we meet with each member on the “list”. Interviews are quite key to our process rather than zoning into a particular candidate. 

Indeed. It is of course normal practice to to interview a number of candidates for a job. I just hope the rest of the shortlist includes some more exciting names...

Edited by ClaphamFox

44 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Thanks for that, it wasn't that amusing the first time it was posted, yours is about the 99th. Why don't you post something reall funny about Harry Potter?

Why? You normally want to show potential new employees their future working environment. Where have you been for interiews?

I have had several interviews for jobs at a neutral location to stop prying eyes. I suppose it all depends what line of work your in 

3 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

I will be very surprised if we bounce back to the Prem this season.

New manager and massive wholesale changes with the squad, it might take a few seasons / transfer windows for things to gel.

No chance we go back up this season. 

Would love to be proved wrong. 

20 minutes ago, Marmite said:

I have had several interviews for jobs at a neutral location to stop prying eyes. I suppose it all depends what line of work your in 

Definitely a prostitute 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

No chance we go back up this season. 

Would love to be proved wrong. 

With the highest budget in the league? It would be nothing short of an unmitigated disaster if we didn’t…. And we’re likely to break financial regulations too if we don’t. We HAVE to go straight back up.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Scott Parker I wouldn't really mind.

He has two promotions under his belt kinda hard to ignore that.

Can see King Power being impressed with that.

He has never solidified a team in the premier league. No from me. He will never have us challenging for europe. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...you seem to tend to vacillate between potential managers!!!

Sorry hahaha 

To be honest I have a few I wouldn't mind.

Don't get me wrong no Lampard or Gerrard please.

Parker wouldn't be my first choice also but I wouldn't be to upset about him coming.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

With the highest budget in the league? It would be nothing short of an unmitigated disaster if we didn’t…. And we’re likely to break financial regulations too if we don’t. We HAVE to go straight back up.

I did a rough worst case sqaud scenario;

Souttar, Vestergaard, VK, Iversen, Hamza, Vards, Daka, Ricky, Albrighton, KDH, Luke Thomas and maybe a slight cheat in keeping JJ (I reckon that's 50/50) ....a good manager could get top 5 with that and a very good manager would get us straight up

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He has never solidified a team in the premier league. No from me. He will never have us challenging for europe. 

I think we have to think in the now !! We are a long way from European football.

Also the managers we have been linked with lately haven't even solidified a team in the Championship, Gerrard, Enzo, McKenna. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I did a rough worst case sqaud scenario;

Souttar, Vestergaard, VK, Iversen, Hamza, Vards, Daka, Ricky, Albrighton, KDH, Luke Thomas and maybe a slight cheat in keeping JJ (I reckon that's 50/50) ....a good manager could get top 5 with that and a very good manager would get us straight up

Really? That squad reeks of mid-table in the Championship.

• Haha 1