Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Another hyped up London born manager who was hopeless at Club Brugge 

Scott Parker has recently got 2 relegated sides straight back into the Premier league. He is literally on paper exactly what we need. 

Seems to me like there is no realistic name that won't piss off huge swathes of foxestalkers

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Scott Parker has recently got 2 relegated sides straight back into the Premier league. He is literally on paper exactly what we need. 

Seems to me like there is no realistic name that won't piss off huge swathes of foxestalkers

Go back over the years and many groups and forums. Holloway, Sousa and Sven were all popular in some quarters. Pearson was utterly derided, more so at the second attempt. O'Neill is the most famous one.

Despite all my opinions on who I'd want I'm the first to admit that, collectively, fans know nothing. And if you think otherwise I guarantee you were happy with Keegan as England manager.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

My brother's dad works for Verisure and was at Seagrave yesterday doing some routine work on their alarms, she saw something (or should I say, someone 🚨) very interesting on the golf course with Rudkin this afternoon 

Was it Stephen Fry? 

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

My brother's dad works for Verisure and was at Seagrave yesterday doing some routine work on their alarms, she saw something (or should I say, someone 🚨) very interesting on the golf course with Rudkin this afternoon 

Let’s have it then :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Stinky said:

image.thumb.jpeg.22501d4aeb4130c828bf5abdf51ae212.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Nearly had me!

Then i read the post again. 

WUM .

I was just about to call.you out because Rudkin was not at Seagrave today! 

7 minutes ago, Stinky said:

**** it’s Nick Faldo

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stinky said:

...all seems very cryptic, my brother's dad, she saw someone on the golf course...all sounds very enigmatic!!!

JT would be the figure on the course, he probably lives there on the 9th hole.

3 minutes ago, RedSoxUK said:

That's weird, my sister's mum also works for Verisure and was at Seagrave yesterday and she says your dad's a liar.

Well, good job my cousin is leaving Simplisafe for a new role at Verisure so I won't be able to pass on information she gives me in the future!!!