Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

9 minutes ago, Stinky said:

My brother's dad works for Verisure and was at Seagrave yesterday doing some routine work on their alarms, she saw something (or should I say, someone 🚨) very interesting on the golf course with Rudkin this afternoon 

article-2626391-1DC6BFA400000578-72_634x

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Scott Parker has recently got 2 relegated sides straight back into the Premier league. He is literally on paper exactly what we need. 

Seems to me like there is no realistic name that won't piss off huge swathes of foxestalkers

Our aim next season is for an immediate return to the PL. If a popular former Leicester player had achieved that twice within the past few years with different clubs, we'd likely be all over it. There's something about Parker that is difficult to warm to, but yes, on paper he is tailor-made for our purposes.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You know your desperate when stinky can start a sentence “my brothers dad” and no one bats a ****ing eyelid for about 10 posts lol 

Not everyone has a traditional nuclear family

Edited by Tommy Fresh
Aware it was a joke btw 😂
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Stinky said:

My brother's dad works for Verisure and was at Seagrave yesterday doing some routine work on their alarms, she saw something (or should I say, someone 🚨) very interesting on the golf course with Rudkin this afternoon 

image.png.6b7accb7aa05c26dd8c8b20b8ddd000c.png

17 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Verisure?! Don't you mean Imnotsure

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

Rudkin has been in London last 3 days interviewing. I don’t have names of who, however I can categorically tell you it is not Graham Potter. (He has zero interest)

How do you know that then?

28 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Go back over the years and many groups and forums. Holloway, Sousa and Sven were all popular in some quarters. Pearson was utterly derided, more so at the second attempt. O'Neill is the most famous one.

Despite all my opinions on who I'd want I'm the first to admit that, collectively, fans know nothing. And if you think otherwise I guarantee you were happy with Keegan as England manager.

I was happy with Sam Allardyce ha

9 minutes ago, mod hero said:

How do you know that then?

Rudkin was on technical directors course last week in which he completed with the FA. I cannot go into this too much but he has been interviewing in London the last 3 days.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Our aim next season is for an immediate return to the PL. If a popular former Leicester player had achieved that twice within the past few years with different clubs, we'd likely be all over it. There's something about Parker that is difficult to warm to, but yes, on paper he is tailor-made for our purposes.

...he would bring with him the aura of why Rodger's name was rarely sung by the fanbase!!!

We can feel the effects of his persona, his body language screams someone you just could not be comfortable with. His achievements are what the club will judge him on and his exaggerated affect will not impact the club's evaluation.