Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Just now, splinterdream said:

you know, I'm not surprised things are under tight wraps, we're competing against 2 other relegated clubs for a managers signature, so we don't want either of those competing

Looking at the potential list, I’m hoping they will. We should also tell them our figures so they beat us to every single one.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Not that I believe LMFOX (cool name bro) or that he has any sort of information which he is able to DM. However, training sessions and preps could still fit a meeting/interview in between, if necessary. Pep is the sort of guy to allow someone to make time for that. 

Yep. Teams don’t train from 8am to 6pm.  It’s perfectly plausible that Maresca had a video call with us between training sessions. This doesn’t mean he definitely has spoken to us, but it can’t be ruled out just because Man City’s season isn’t yet over.

4 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Nobody wants us. We’re a big scalp now in the championship. No bounce back in my eyes. Stick with Dean and don’t go down another tier.

We'll at least he's been good at recruiting players at his previous clubs I suppose 🙄

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

7 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Gotta laugh, bullshit Twitter ITK = pages of hysteria on foxestalk. lol 

He might post bullshit, but he has nearly 12k followers including Matt Piper, Owynn Palmer-Atkin and the Big Strong Leicester Boys podcast. I don’t think it’s a parody account…

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Lennon?

Mate come mate. The guy was fired from a Cypriot team because he wasn't good enough. He was chased out of Glasgow before that and I don't mean figuratively! They LITTERALY chased his bus clean out of the city. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, floz said:

Just all waffle if he’s willing to risk an image or similar on a DM, then he might as well post it. 

You’ve got another joker saying he will reveal information after he’s got 800 followers 😂

• Like 2

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

****ing hell this football club moves slow than Harry ****ing Maguire and that's saying something.

Its been the same every year, dithering. Rudkin, I have never know such incompetent bullshit. Our competitors will get people in place build their squad whilst Rudders is still tossing himself off, we will be left with the shit and then piss off on a ****ing tour of Asia...you couldn't make this shit up! 

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

I commute via the tube and heard 2 of their fans this afternoon agree that winning this competition is ''more prestigious'' than winning the FA Cup..

Same outcome. 

They just qualified for next season's Europa League.

• Like 1

Every single trophy won is special. To each team, at the time of winning, it’s a special one. Except for the serial winners like Liv, Man U or Man C, each fan base is going to call one they’re lucky enough to witness the “more important one”. That tube conversation would’ve been exactly the same but trophies swapped if they were in the fa cup final. 

Trophy wins are the best thing and will always be the best thing about football.  West Ham have just turned a poor season into a very good one. Experienced something Brighton (who are also in the Europa) are dreaming of and finished a number of places below them. I’d happily have had West Ham’s season over Brighton’s now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I've heard that Parker turned us down, Smith didn't impress in an interview, Potter was never approached and it's between Maresca and Steven Gerrard. 

If anyone wants proof, just DM @Miquel The Work Geordie your dick pics. Whoever he says has the biggest todger I'll share my source with.

#itk #bertswhatsappgroup

You are playing the game all wrong.

It starts off with a cryptic message. maybe a wink if you’re cheeky.

Siren. soon.

A random update indicating that you’re waiting on a call or something from Rudkin.

New, more detailed post. Try and refer to Rudkin as Jon to indicate you’re mates.

Then you drop the names.

3 weeks later, after an avalanche of (usually quite funny) abuse, accuse everyone who hanged onto every word of being a ****. Say you’ll be leaving the forum. Argue things change in football. And log off (log back on to like every post supporting you). 

You sir are then ITK, with a selection of freely obtained dick picks and legendary status achieved. 

40 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've heard that Parker turned us down, Smith didn't impress in an interview, Potter was never approached and it's between Maresca and Steven Gerrard. 

If anyone wants proof, just DM @Miquel The Work Geordie your dick pics. Whoever he says has the biggest todger I'll share my source with.

#itk #bertswhatsappgroup

Let’s not waste time. Cut out the middleman and just send me your source 

Edited by Mike Oxlong