Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've heard that Parker turned us down, Smith didn't impress in an interview, Potter was never approached and it's between Maresca and Steven Gerrard. 

If anyone wants proof, just DM @Miquel The Work Geordie your dick pics. Whoever he says has the biggest todger I'll share my source with.

#itk #bertswhatsappgroup

Sauce

Just now, splinterdream said:

anyone been following Jeevans further tweets, reckons Top is furious with Rudkin and 2 board members are calling for his head, and Ricky P has declared he's satying for the fight.

He is a fictional character lol 

Just now, splinterdream said:

i'm not taking it seriously, probably another account from SFE

I'm assuming SFE means something else, because I don't think Student Finance England have time to dedicate to trolling football twitter

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

anyone been following Jeevans further tweets, reckons Top is furious with Rudkin and 2 board members are calling for his head, and Ricky P has declared he's satying for the fight.

I muted that guy. The Indian Sean from Enderby. 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

7 posts in 17 years, perfect timing to slide into Miguel's DMs with a dick pic.

Not been seen in that time because he's only just getting over Fryatt not getting the call up, rather than Walcott

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Pay Potter what he ****ing wants. Get the man in.

Its more about if he wants to be a division 2 manager, if so, can he get us up first go else his career will take a bashing.

Whilst theres no definate no, there could be negotiations along the lines of, who he wants to bring in, and what funds are available, and whter we sell not just madders, but maybe Barnes and a few others. If they cannot be sold, and he cannot bring in the replacements, then he might assume its a waste of time.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I've heard that Parker turned us down, Smith didn't impress in an interview, Potter was never approached and it's between Maresca and Steven Gerrard. 

If anyone wants proof, just DM @Miquel The Work Geordie your dick pics. Whoever he says has the biggest todger I'll share my source with.

#itk #bertswhatsappgroup

Clever deflection of the inevitable dick pics to a third party. :appl:lol

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I also believe if it's not Parker then Smith will get given it. 

Very uninspiring.

If you don’t laugh you’ll cry

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I also believe if it's not Parker then Smith will get given it. 

Very uninspiring.

A very ridiculous situation. Basically saying "well, we tried to get other people in but they didn't want it so suppose we will give you the job then of you want it."

15 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he also did not say it was not at the start of the season!!!

He stipulated in his original post that it was all about going up. His next line was "  If we go up and have to sack the manager who gets us up next season, so be it."

My take on that was, that we look to offload this manager as soon as we go up, not wait until midway through the season to terminate his contract. Saying that he meant at any point of the season is strange, as that is what every club does. But as you said, it could just be my interpretation of what was said.

As for appointing a manager to take us into Europe, we all hope the manager that we choose will grow with us and we always should be looking long term. He may not get us there, but we cannot be chopping and changing managers every season, where is the stability in that?

Let us hope it is not Smith, Gerrard, Lampard, Parker or Jesse Marsch, we have had enough disappointment recently.

I've just read through all this and you really have missed my point a few times. What I'm saying is that I don't think you can hold whoever we appoint this summer to the standards of a manager that is eventually going to take us into Europe - unless it's Potter who would be frankly a massive coup in the Championship.

What I'm saying, is if we appoint say.. Scott Parker, he gets us promoted, and then he struggles in the Premier League and we end up sacking him - well that doesn't make it a failed appointment. Our mission is ultimately now just promotion. This idea that every appointment you make has to last 4-5 years is a bit pie in the sky. I'm OK with an appointment being based around the next couple of years.

I'm still quite torn on who my actual number one is. Somebody on here made a comparison between Hasenhuttl and Marco Silva, the latter who dropped down and really made something decent at Fulham after showing signs in the PL without ever quite properly getting to grips with it. Hasenhuttl I think could have a similar impact. I think he'd get us up.

• Like 3