Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

17 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

McKenna from what I've read on here sounds decent but if we were interested, would our DF be able to sell the club to him and would he want to up sticks? he might be happy and settled.

Guess this coming week should see some reaction from the club, if not, then I really do fear for this coming season.

We have the best training facility on the planet. Should be him telling us he deserves this great job, not the other way around.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Here's hoping the bonesaws do us a favour and save us from ourselves re: Gerrard

I remember when China did the same, that soon dwindled away. 

I am not saying this will be the same, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hutter is far better than the Championship but you never know, offer him enough bunce and a rebuild opportunity.

Miles better, but Cambiasso was miles better than us when he signed, and you could see by his play he was 10 passes ahead of everyone. Stranger things have happened. I'd personally sacrifice a signing to get Hutter on a big contract. 

• Like 2

I just cannot believe we still don't have a manager at this point. Arguably the biggest summer for us in years in terms of recruitment and rebuilding and we still have nobody in charge. Its beyond laughable and just completely sums up how badly we are run.

Edited by Larry_LCFC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I just cannot believe we still don't have a manager at this point. Arguably the biggest summer for us in years in terms of recruitment and rebuilding and we still have nobody in charge. Its beyond laughable and just completely sums up how badly we are run.

I'm really surprised by the lack of media attention too, the silence from the club is the perfect opportunity to just make up loads of bs of people we are "interested in" or "in talks with" but I keep constantly searching for rumors and it's dead. I'm seriously bored to be honest, just give me some lazy journalism to hype myself up about before the return of Ian Holloway is announced

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Everyone's probably still on holiday. Usually you want a head coach in for the start of pre-season but our situation it's so important to get a manager in to build a team they want to compete.

I'd expect it to gain traction this week, if it's not done next huge sirens should be going off on here - LCFC itself needs to show some fight now, what's the plan?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he seemed to be a miserable whiny player in his playing days!!!

Always came across as the boy who owned the ball, but would threaten to walk away with it if he was losing. I could never take to him , would hate to have him here.

I don’t want him here just saying he’ll do well somewhere 

37 minutes ago, majaco said:

Is there any chance that we are going for Maresca but it can't be done until the Mooners have played their Mickey Mouse Cup game?

Seriously think this could be the case and would make a lot of sense why we’ve not heard anything. 
I personally would definitely be happy with Maresca, although unproven his experiences over the last few years working with the best management in the world would be very interesting and hopefully exciting. The possibility of great loans from Man City excite me too.