Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

I love NP as much as the next man, but he’s in danger of becoming our Billy Davies.

And we all know what happened when Billy Davies went back to Forest for the fifteenth time - he went stark raving mental, sacking the tea ladies, talking gibberish and playing a 1-8-1 formation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I love NP as much as the next man, but he’s in danger of becoming our Billy Davies.

And we all know what happened when Billy Davies went back to Forest for the fifteenth time - he went stark raving mental, sacking the tea ladies, talking gibberish and playing a 1-8-1 formation.

Well, could not really get any worse then, could it....could it? :colder:

16 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

now you mention him, Mad Billy Davies is one name I haven't seen linked to us. Maybe next week if there is no appointment.

13 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

the silence is either our general incompetence or just that we are genuinely waiting for the champion league to be over to push for maresca

Maybe we’re expecting Guardiola to quit now he’s won the CL and he’s the real target? 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Or we are negotiating with a prospective manager and have decided not to do it in full view of the media and  foxesralk …..

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Or we’re in negotiations with another candidate who either still needs persuading or who we have to negotiate compensation for…

after last season I am done falling for the assumption that we are just working quietly. 

There’s always noise when somethings even slightly close 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Why, he was dreadful at Parma.

Just who I expect it to be to be honest so would rather get it done as soon as possible

But I do think there has got to be something about him when even with his short period at Parma he is seemingly highly rated and being chased by multiple clubs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Or we are negotiating with a prospective manager and have decided not to do it in full view of the media and  foxesralk …..

The incompetence we've seen for a long time now means this isn't a likely option anymore sadly