Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

Because he’s worked with Pep and that automatically means we’ll be the Man City of the Championship. Or something like that…

We're both tied on 7 titles. We could best them by the end of the season. 😎💪

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

2 weeks since relegation. 

Things will start to happen next week once the Window happens……….

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I think Maresca is our 1st choice and the Champions League has delayed anything moving forward, one way of another I think this will be resolved in the next 3 or 4 days 

I don’t know, I think the delay is more likely down to the usual dithering and indecision. Maresca rejected Southampton and is the favourite for the Celtic job, if we are waiting for him I think we’ve just wasted two weeks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I don’t know, I think the delay is more likely down to the usual dithering and indecision. Maresca rejected Southampton and is the favourite for the Celtic job, if we are waiting for him I think we’ve just wasted two weeks.

Waiting doesn’t mean there hadn’t been some contact. You’d have thought we’d have had some encouragement to wait. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ricey said:

...we do have a penchant for this, chasing unicorns!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Humm.  The club has a lot of decisions to make... a manager, the strategy (gobfor immediate re promo) how to play, who goes and who comes in.  Yet making decisions in the last few years has been a real weakness.  So having a set of poor decision makers make quick decision is a banana skin situation. (I don't even include tops need to get better advisors).

They are looking paralised.  Oh dear.  I have been in situations wher a consistent set of decisions and options needs to be implements.  It require focus and timely decisions and implementation.   They need a mentor.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I think Maresca is our 1st choice and the Champions League has delayed anything moving forward, one way of another I think this will be resolved in the next 3 or 4 days 

And I think you give the club far too much credit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1