Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

5 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Where are theses comments ? 

15 hours ago, Bonanza said:

He played attacking football with Club Brugge, which is pretty normal if you have one of the best squads of the league.

He did an exeptional job in the Champions League by qualifiying for the round of 16 in a group with Porto, Leverkusen and Atletico Madrid. 

If he gets the job I'm 99% sure Rik De Mil will join him as the new assistent manager.

16 hours ago, Bonanza said:

I think he's one of the best (young) Belgian managers alongside Kompany (Burnley), Clement (Monaco), Vrancken (KRC Genk) and Karel Geaerts (Union).

I would've loved him as the new manager at Leuven. He interviewed for the job as well. This interview took place at Leicester by the way. He must've impressed TOP and the board of Leicester.

Here are a couple of them.

• Like 1

We'll be waiting awhile knowing our club to get a manager, but at the same time I do understand we have to get it right, the right manager with have huge influence and attraction for players to come, but pre season starts in what 7 weeks?

1 minute ago, Danny280995 said:

We'll be waiting awhile knowing our club to get a manager, but at the same time I do understand we have to get it right, the right manager with have huge influence and attraction for players to come, but pre season starts in what 7 weeks?

i think pre season starts in under three weeks 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

So let me get this straight, the favourites for the job are two geezers that got sacked by club brugge

Yep. But Parker's win ratio there was 17% whereas Hoefkens' was 56%, so we're talking about different degrees of failure.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Patrick said:

So they're seriously considering appointing a PE teacher with an Instagram bio of 'Crossfit Lvl 1, Nutritionist, THE BEST IS YET TO COME' and a profile full of 'live, laugh, love' tier motivational quotes. Would take Smith on a 10 year deal over this guy.

https://www.instagram.com/carlhoefkens/

Looks like an active instagram that mate

3 minutes ago, Patrick said:

So they're seriously considering appointing a PE teacher with an Instagram bio of 'Crossfit Lvl 1, Nutritionist, THE BEST IS YET TO COME' and a profile full of 'live, laugh, love' tier motivational quotes. Would take Smith on a 10 year deal over this guy.

https://www.instagram.com/carlhoefkens/

Luckily job appointments aren't made on the back of Instagram Bio or Foxestalk posts, because if they were 99% of us would be unemployable 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

So let me get this straight, the favourites for the job are two geezers that got sacked by club brugge

Very few coaches have never been sacked and we ain’t getting Pep, Kloppers or Artita.

14 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Luckily job appointments aren't made on the back of Instagram Bio or Foxestalk posts, because if they were 99% of us would be unemployable 

“So Mr Vardy, I know you might score 11 in a row on the way to a miraculous Premier League Title against all odds but can you explain your Facebook status Gettin Paid Gettin Laid please”

• Haha 3

I get the feeling the club are putting conditions in place with Smith. He only comes if Terry does too, and he doesn’t want to drop down. 

All of the other names stink don’t they lol 

• Haha 1