Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

22 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Hoefkens Instagram made me cringe so hard I had to go and neck a bottle of Pepto Bismol. 

Hire this man immediately. 

image.thumb.png.00680a7d79f39b31f6a889658af60da3.png

Yeah it’s a no from me. I don’t want to feel judged for having a scotch egg at lunch by the manager of my club. 

It’s Duff with his daft dance and wet goalie gloves over the chops if you fcuk about on the training ground . That’s why I want him. Fcuk the chatter about reputations and career performances. 

47 minutes ago, Patrick said:

So they're seriously considering appointing a PE teacher with an Instagram bio of 'Crossfit Lvl 1, Nutritionist, THE BEST IS YET TO COME' and a profile full of 'live, laugh, love' tier motivational quotes. Would take Smith on a 10 year deal over this guy.

https://www.instagram.com/carlhoefkens/

I'd hire on that alone. Let's get Vestegaard away from the club doing a sales tour for essential oils

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

People should wake up and accept that we are a Championship club and no so called "elite" manager will come anywhere near us. Unless of course we bribe them with a ridiculous contract and salary a la Rodgers. A continental manager with limited experience probably wouldn't last until Christmas. We need to consolidate and Smith can do that. If and hopefully when we are in shape for a PL return we can reconsider.. Once again Never give managers long contracts , they Must be sackable.

I sort of agree, you're right no "elitle" manager is going to come, but we are enough of a pull with our facilities and recent history to attract a good enough manager to get us back up.

We all know the club are gonna fvck this up though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I’ve worked it out, we’ll announce Smith is staying not long after 5pm on 14 June as that’s when the season ticket deadline is.

or worse still Slippy Scouse G om a 7 year deal to transform the club as one of the best paid managers in the country. 

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Very few coaches have never been sacked and we ain’t getting Pep, Kloppers or Artita.

Martin George always targeted and appointed young up and coming hungry managers who were not tarnished by the sack ! Didnt do us bad ie Brian Little Martin O Neill! 

• Like 1

On 09/06/2023 at 09:34, Happy Fox said:

His contacts? lol No shit Sherlock a decision needs to be made sooner! Hire someone competent Rudkin asap it’s not too much to ask is it?

Absolutely totally agree with you ,I've said before hope to god we have someone in well before pre season. 

3 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Should we take anything seriously from a man with a last name that has a name like COCKshaw?  😳

Obviously not - it's another WUM account.

Edited by Tuna

1 hour ago, Jono1604 said:

Martin George always targeted and appointed young up and coming hungry managers who were not tarnished by the sack ! Didnt do us bad ie Brian Little Martin O Neill! 

Yeah, and Mark McGhee. 

The futures Marked out. 

• Like 1

in fairness to Hoefkins he hasn’t posted on his insta in 2 years and this was before he got a shot as a manager at brugge. 

Just a normal guy living his life, who’s passionate about fitness.  

anybody know much about his style? Are we getting sowah back 😅

• Like 3