Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

13 minutes ago, sly1 said:

No way omgggggggggg :jawdrop:

No....Nope. Not doing this! If you don't know anything please refrain from this nonsense but more importantly, if you do. Give us SOMETHING! A name, initials, a fvcking riddle! Something! Have we not suffered enough? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Can you explain why it's a joke? He's got two promotions in two seasons in the league weve just been demoted to.

So are you suggesting we hire a manager for a season?  He’s done naff all else and none of the fans at the clubs he got promoted thought much of him. This is the sort of disjointed myopic thinking that has brought our club to its knees. 

There are far better options out there. Parker is a limp choice. A pathetic choice. 

Just now, ARM1968 said:

So are you suggesting we hire a manager for a season?  He’s done naff all else and none of the fans at the clubs he got promoted thought much of him. This is the sort of disjointed myopic thinking that has brought our club to its knees. 

There are far better options out there. Parker is a limp choice. A pathetic choice. 

Ok mate sorry didn't know you were such an expert and could see into the future. Which manager are you appointing then who will not only guarantee promotion but then have us chasing Europe the season after?

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Enlighten us all as to who these amazing options are?

• Like 1

Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

Ok mate sorry didn't know you were such an expert and could see into the future. Which manager are you appointing then who will not only guarantee promotion but then have us chasing Europe the season after?

Ooh. Get you. Reading the opinions of fans from his other clubs is hardly reading the future is it?  Tell me, how has he done in the premier league? Or his appointment abroad?  Hmm

You do you mate. If you think Parker is the road to success we’ll fill her boots. He isn’t. 

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Who do you want in out of interest? Curious to hear as that is a strong reaction to Parker.

You may be right, but on paper, 2 seasons in the Championship and 2 promotions. Not sure why that is a pathetic choice.

1 minute ago, StinckleyFox said:

Enlighten us all as to who these amazing options are?

I don’t run the fecking club. You telling me that Scott bloody Parker is the best they can come up with?  Ok. Cheers Rudders you knob. 

Just now, ARM1968 said:

I don’t run the fecking club. You telling me that Scott bloody Parker is the best they can come up with?  Ok. Cheers Rudders you knob. 

But if you think he isn’t the best surely you have other options in mind that are better?

Just now, STUHILL said:

Who do you want in out of interest? Curious to hear as that is a strong reaction to Parker.

You may be right, but on paper, 2 seasons in the Championship and 2 promotions. Not sure why that is a pathetic choice.

Same reply to you. Manager for a season?  Get fecked. We need to show some balls and ambition. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE backing such a limp appointment, is a moron. 

43 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Reality check time, we are in the 2nd tier mate - so yes, it is the barrel bottom we see before us

Fully aware of that, can still strive for mid barrel at least, fvck me. 

42 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

If I see Scott Parker wearing that ****ing cardigan in early August I'm walking out the ground.

Well, hopefully Brendan’s been in touch with him about those mid-October heat waves Leicester is famous for. Parker would be mad to wear a cardigan in those conditions. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I agree.. Some on here need to get a reality check... We're a Championship Club!! 

• Like 1