Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

Parker reminds me of Brendan as when things go tits up he starts blaming the players and the owners.......then got sacked from Fulham and Bournemouth.

Not forgetting he was a disaster at Club Brugge.

Be we aren't got much choice.....I think it's going to be him

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Anybody else finding it difficult to give a shit?

It’s almost impossible. You’ve got drips saying, well Parker got two clubs promoted. Others saying build a team just to get out the Championship.  It’s beyond stupid now and it appears to have infected some of those on here who are usually a little more intelligent.  The Titanic took longer to sink than the level of ambition shown by some here. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StinckleyFox said:

I get that and that’s why I don’t think fans of his prior clubs opinions should sway any decisions made by the board. 

If he turns out to be awful with us then it will be unfortunate, but on paper he is realistically one of the better options we have to get back to the premier league at the first attempt.

I think short term, your maybe right. He is one of the better options as far as achieving our first goal.

Is he one of the better options as far as building a squad, getting us to the prem and progressing back to European contention? Prob not. 

9 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Rudders? I mean I am on FT aren’t I?  People seriously suggesting Parker?  Like those seriously suggesting we build a team just to get out of the Championship?  Honestly. It’s insanity. Be careful what you wish for. 

I wish for promotion. This guy has a track record of promotion. I'm not championing Parker nor anyone else really, who ever it is I will support them and not moan before they've even be appointed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Who left us in a better state? Puel or Rodgers?

Puel was sacked earlier on in the season, if the same was done with Rodger’s we wouldn’t have been relegated. Unfortunately as he’d been much more successful than puel in prior seasons he had earned himself a lot more time.

15 minutes ago, AshbyBlue said:

Just been informed Scott Parker is near enough a done deal.Know a lad whos good mates with Luke thomas.

Because Luke Thomas would know all about the current status of negotiations with a would-be manager lol

• Haha 1