Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Manager for the Championship rebuild - who do you want?

We are no longer in the Premier League, targets lower on every level, manager, players, the whole shebang, time we got used to it, look playing in the 1st round of the League Cup..

Got to give him a go, he's had some success allied to what we are trying to achieve.  

Very few managers last more than 3 years now anyway.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Fulham fans hate him because he relegated them TWICE. Bournemouth fans hate him because he was clearly going to get them relegated. He mouthed off about Bournemouth’s players like Rodgers at Leicester, then a rookie manager stepped up and got the same players playing good football. O’Neill brought back Billing who had been marginalised by Parker and the rest is history. Parker is a lazy manager merry-go-round appointment that I now expect these days from a clueless Rudkin if I’m being honest. 

This is my concern. The way he threw the players under the bus at Bournemouth was disgraceful. Very Brendan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I can 100% categorically say that Parker will not get 3 promotions. Its going to be an absolute hanging appointment if true.

But I suppose we have to get behind him. Meh!

If this fails that Rudkin **** better ****ing run

This is true. Same could be said of Farke. It’s just the law of sports betting.

4 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I can 100% categorically say that Parker will not get 3 promotions. Its going to be an absolute hanging appointment if true.

But I suppose we have to get behind him. Meh!

If this fails that Rudkin **** better ****ing run

The view among Fulham and Bournemouth fans was that he massively rode his luck with both promotions - ie, he made very heavy weather of getting up with squads that should have walked it. If we’ve appointed him, we seem to be gambling on the hope he can do it a third time. It seems very unlikely, though.

I dont know what some of you people are whinging at Parkers got both Fulham and Bournemouth promoted to the Premier just once is some feat means he knows what he is doing getting Bournemouth promoted was even more impressive with little or no backing give the guy a break!

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Been away for a moment, and it seems like it’s defo Parker according to posts on here.

So am I right to assume that is not case at all?  :D

Mainstream media still not touching the story with a barge pole. So either they’re being very slow in catching on or they know it‘s not true…

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RedSoxUK said:

See I reckon Soumare's about an 8 or a 9, maybe even 9 and a half in four years time.

That blue club shop top you've got on, it is nice, bit too much gold stripes, though, but yeah, you score high. But there's just one little thing that's really, really, really, really annoying me about you, you Boub. Yeah, yeah, like I said, you're not really fit.. but my gosh, don't you just know it.

0_JS2711383692.thumb.jpg.1b55f6aa625f5a55e65429312ba9704d.jpg

Dry your eyes mate

I know its hard to take but rudkins mind is made up

It's ****ing grim at the city

11 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

The view among Fulham and Bournemouth fans was that he massively rode his luck with both promotions - ie, he made very heavy weather of getting up with squads that should have walked it. If we’ve appointed him, we seem to be gambling on the hope he can do it a third time. It seems very unlikely, though.

Rode his luck to 88 points? I’ve been on their forum and many of them suggest he had a worse squad than others who previously failed to get them promoted. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jono1604 said:

I dont know what some of you people are whinging at Parkers got both Fulham and Bournemouth promoted to the Premier just once is some feat means he knows what he is doing getting Bournemouth promoted was even more impressive with little or no backing give the guy a break!

If Parker is recruited by a club of our size after being sacked TWICE last season and getting absolutely schooled by a rookie in O’Neill then the guy is getting absolutely the biggest break known to man. The guy dropped Bournemouth’s best player in Billing ffs. His management of Brugge lasted all of 12 games. This guy should be looking at rebuilding his career in League 2, not getting the keys to the biggest club in The Championship.